Book Sanctuary discussion

The Fault in Our Stars
This topic is about The Fault in Our Stars
★ Stand-Alones ★ > The Fault in Our Stars

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
What did you think about this book? Did you hate it or love it? Did it make you cry?

message 2: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

I put off reading this book for a long time but I was bored one night so I started the book. As soon as I start I didn't stop till 4 am and I only stop because I had work the next day so I needed some sleep. I finished it that morning. I love it alot. The book was sweet and funny in some parts of it. I didn't cry tho but I was very upset. After I finished the book I had quotes stuck in my head for a long time.

message 3: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments I plan to get this book very soon so when I go see the movie, I get to experience the full impact. John Green said the movie was a great adaptation so fingers crossed :)

message 4: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

I hope so but the extended trailer I saw a few different maybe it was their way of cutting it

message 5: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Have you seen the Youtube video Teens React to The Fault In Our Stars? Super emotional but funny :)

message 6: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah I love the 1st trailer that came out.

message 7: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Ok, day one of reading fault in our stars. Let's do this! -smears war paint on face and ties on bandana-

message 8: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Got to Chapter 5, really liking it so far ^^

Hanna Krivinchuk (hkrivin1) Love this book, it was one of my favorites so far that I have read this year, the part that made me cry was (view spoiler)

Cancer is sad in general though.

message 10: by Alexandra (new) - added it

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments Hey guys, I know I'm spamming the chat room but could you go here for a second? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgxAl...
Think the song totally fits this book :'(

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) It's a pretty good read. Loved it but it was really sad. Hope the movie adaptation sticks to the book. :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, there's a cool chatroom if anyone wants to go on.

http://us21.chatzy.com/52044666187487

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 5 comments I loved that book and I can't wait to see the movie

message 14: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Going to see the movie tonight. I'm so excited.

Sophie L | 14 comments Im going to see the movie tonight!!!!!!

message 16: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Same here Sophie

message 17: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Just got home from the movie. I love it. They did change some stuff but it stuck to the book pretty well.

Abbey (ammcginley) I loved this book. It definitely made me cry. I really wasn't expecting what happened in the end. I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm half afraid they will ruin the story.

message 19: by Airi, Admin (new) - rated it 5 stars

I was worried about the same thing but they stay pretty close to the book. I enjoyed the movie alot. There was also a lot of quotes from the book in the movie