True Cross Academy discussion

Dorms > Grayson Collins

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Grayson sat on his bed, cleaning a knife off. A small knock om the door broke into his thoughts.
"Can I come in?" Aspen stood in his doorframe, her face streaked with tears.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aspen? What happened?" He stood and immediately wrapped her in a hug.
This was not the Aspen he knew.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"My family, and I...." Aspen stuttered. Grayson didn't know about her abusive childhood. She didn't explain, just let Grayson hold her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Grayson sat back on his bed and pulled Aspen into his lap and held her close to his chest.
"You don't have to explain." He told her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspen buried her face in Grayson's shirt, already soaked with her tears. He smelled like mint and lemongrass.
"Thank you." She whispered to him

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Grayson pressed his lips lightly to Aspen's head and hugged her tightly. They weren't dating, even though Grayson had a crush on Aspen for a long time. Grayson hoped tonight would change things.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspen's sobs slowly faded to whimpers.
"Your ok. You're going to be ok." Grayson whispered. Aspen tilted her had onto Grayson's chest.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The clock read 10:00 PM. Aspen was tired but she didn't want to be alone.
"Can I stay here tonight?" She asked Grayson

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Grayson smiled.
"Of course you can." He told her, twirling a piece of her hair between his fingers.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep. They date))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." Aspen said. She fluttered her eyes closed, laying her head against Grayson

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Grayson laid back on his bed, Aspen resting on his chest. He stroked her brown hair, running it through his fingers. She was cute when she was asleep -when she was awake too-.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

When Grayson woke up, it was early morning. Aspen was still asleep, her head on his tee-shirt. Or WAS on his tee shirt, it had ridden up over night. He kissed Aspen's head.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspen squinted her eyes open. As Grayson attempted to get up, she grabbed his shirt, forcing him back down.
"Stay." She mumbled.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"As you wish." Grayson whispered, laying back down. Aspen kissed his chest and snuggled closer.
"You shouldn't work out so much. Your abs are too hard to make a good pillow." Aspen stated.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"My appologies princess." Grayson spoke into Aspens ear. She giggled, tracing patterns on Grayson's arm absent mindedly

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've always known you were strong, but seriously, my neck is going to be stiff. It was like sleeping on rock." Aspen laughed

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Next time use a pillow." Grayson suggested, lifting Aspen into sitting position

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Aspen kissed his cheek.
"But that wouldn't be half as fun."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know, most girls appreciate boys with abs." Grayson poked Aspen's shoulder.
"I didn't say I don't appreciate them. They're just uncomfortable to sleep on." Aspen corrected

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Grayson laughed. "You're spoiled rotten, you know that, right?" He joked. "I bet your parents gave you whatever you asked for." Aspens face turned sad. Grayson bit his lip. Aspen was tough. Last night was the first time in the ten years he'd known her that he had seen her cry.
"Aspen, what are you hiding?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's nothing." Aspen said. "You're right." She wondered if she had him convinced

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited May 07, 2014 02:24PM) (new)

"Okay, Aspen. If you say so." Grayson shook his head. "We have to get ready for school."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't wanna!" Aspen protested, falling back into Grayson's bed

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Grayson sighed and picked Aspen up bridal style. She shrieked in surprise and clasped her arms around his neck.
"I'll meet you in Spanish." Grayson kissed Aspen lightly on the cheek. He realized he hadn't really kissed her yet. Later, he told himself, I'll fix that later.