Book Sanctuary discussion

★ Series ★ > The Mortal Instrument

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Airi, Admin (last edited May 05, 2014 07:56PM) (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
The Mortal Instrument Series. If you read it...What do you think or it? Hate it or Love it?

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare

And

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare
Coming Soon

message 2: by Airi, Admin (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
I love this series too but I took a break from it because I was obsessed with shadowhunting XD. I am on the 4th book and haven't finish it yet.

message 3: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookmangalover) | 58 comments I've read through Lost Souls....but that was over a year ago so I need to reread the series for the final book XD

message 4: by Bianca (new)

Bianca (biancamaartje) I adore book 1,2 and 3 but wasn't thrilled about 4. Now i've just started 5 and I pray it get better (or that something happens) because it is slowly killing me...

message 5: by Milla (new)

Milla | 5 comments I've read all 5 and just yesterday ordered the last book City of heavenly fire. Can't wait! This is also one of my favorite book series, film was only ok. Can't get over the fact that Clary's hair isn't exactly red in the film ;).