Investor Central discussion

group jump start

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (new)

Joey (joeyfoto) | 35 comments Mod
can everyone sign in who comes here? I really want to get the group started, but I cant do that until everyone starts participating..thanks

message 2: by Lynzee (new)

Lynzee (Lynzee43) | 9 comments Hi over there! You know I'm here. Lets get this party started!

message 3: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Thigpen | 6 comments Let's just get started. If it is only a few of us at least we will be doing it. Let the others jump as they find time. I allready started reading my copy....srry. :-(

message 4: by Jackson (new)

Jackson Thigpen | 6 comments OK, it would seem that we all need to start recruiting as we won't be able to really have a mutually beneficial organization here until we have at least 10 ACTIVE members. I like what this group stands for and I really think Joey has done a fabulous job in hosting this whole thing, but if "we the people" are not involved then it is a waste of everyones time. I will commit to recruit at least 1 person before NEXT Friday the 14th of March. I challenge the rest of the group to do the same so we can get some topics and conversations going to better improve all of our financial knowledge. Maybe we can even make it a contest. We will see what happens...

message 5: by Joey (new)

fantastic idea, I will in fact , recruit 1-2 members as well, I really want to read/learn from other people some investing techniques and ways to make some extra money..I really want this group to work

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy I'm in. Just bought the book and will start reading it today.

message 7: by David (new)

David | 3 comments Agreed. We really need a few more committed members so I"ll do my best to recruit 1 or 2 as well. I'm about halfway through the book so far. I'm really looking forward to the discussions.

message 8: by Jason (new)

Jason (Gireesh42) I read the book ages ago and probably will not participate much in its discussion--sorry! I have too much on my plate. I joined the group to chime in on the real estate thread. I'm a commercial broker and work for commercial brokers and would be happy to answer questions regarding this area of investment to the best of my abilities.

message 9: by Joey (new)

come on folks, lets get this party started