Blogger Lift discussion

Comment/Feedback Seekers > Newish blogger...feedback/advice please?:)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caru (new)

Caru Please give me any feedback and advice here! :) I'm kinda new to blogging and would love any advice!:)

Here's my blog: http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

if you think there's anything I should add please tell me :)
also if you follow my blog, I'll follow yours back :)

message 2: by Talitha (new)

Talitha  (victorian_soul) | 90 comments You might want to add bloglovin'. This makes reading all the blogs you follow easy, and encourages new followers. Other than that, it looks really nice.

message 3: by Caru (new)

Caru thank you :) how do I add bloglovin'?

message 4: by Literary (new)

Literary  Chanteuse Here's a link Carina www.bloglovin.com

message 5: by Caru (new)

Caru ok how do I add my blog on it or whatever?? I'm so horrible at this stuff XD

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 160 comments on bloglovin they'll tell you how to do it ;)

message 7: by Rea Nicole ✰ (new)

Rea Nicole ✰ (regannicole) Hmmm I would rearrange your side bar a little- move the "about me" section to the top and the pageviews to the bottom. Also your "follow by email" is a tiny box (?) instead of the full line.

On bloglovin' I believe you find the link/tab that says "widgets" it will show you examples of how you can add it to your blog with the code.

Then on your Blogger->Layout page click "Add a gadget" select "HTML/Javascript" and paste the code.

message 8: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria  Ang  (thebooksbuzz) | 149 comments I am pretty new to the blogging world. Would love some advice on my blog: http://thebooksbuzz.blogspot.com/

message 9: by Caru (new)

Caru Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "on bloglovin they'll tell you how to do it ;)"

Thanks

Regan wrote: "Hmmm I would rearrange your side bar a little- move the "about me" section to the top and the pageviews to the bottom. Also your "follow by email" is a tiny box (?) instead of the full line.

On..."

thanks I'll fix that :)

message 10: by Caru (new)

Caru How do I get one of those cool banners that I see alot of blogs have??

message 11: by Rea Nicole ✰ (new)

Rea Nicole ✰ (regannicole) Carina wrote: "How do I get one of those cool banners that I see alot of blogs have??"

Depends on how "cool" you want it lol I could probably make you one if you'd like just PM me

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna (doodlepad6) Carina wrote: "Please give me any feedback and advice here! :) I'm kinda new to blogging and would love any advice!:)

Here's my blog: http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com

if you think there's anything I should ..."

my suggestion Carina is to change your title font, its a bit hard on the eyes. (but I do love the ombre effect and spacey background). I followed you as well :) my blog is www.introversional.blogspot.com

message 13: by Caru (new)

Caru @Anna, thanks for the advice, I'll definitely change that!:)

message 14: by Caru (last edited Nov 29, 2014 04:34PM) (new)

Caru Lina wrote: "Having a dark font on top of a light background increases the readability. I've read an interview with a publisher once, and the woman said that they usually pay attention to this aspect when consi..."

I'll change that! Thanks!