Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy > Has anyone read any Fairy Tale, Cyborg, and/or Alien Romances??

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannon0896) | 34 comments I'd really appreciate any of these that are actually done well. I have read quite a bit of these themes they seem to be my new obsession, for the moment anyway.

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 25 comments Hey, Shannon, I can relate :)
Have you tried Burning up Flint there are a few in the series for cyborgs.

message 3: by Kryptonite (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 406 comments Gena Showalter's Alien Huntress Serie starting with Awaken Me Darkly (Alien Huntress, #1) by Gena Showalter

message 4: by Ren Puspita (new)

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) Gini Koch Touched by an Alien (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #1) by Gini Koch

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannon0896) | 34 comments Thanks guys I'll def have to try these out!! :D

message 6: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (piedmontess) | 5 comments I adore Laurann Dohner's Cyborg series. Also, Eve Langlais has a good Cyborg series. Mina Carter's "Aries Revealed" was excellent.

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 181 comments Try Bear's Gold Bear's Gold (Erotic Shifter Fairy Tales) by Yvette Hines . A sexy take on the 3 bears fairy tale.

message 8: by Danielle Book Boss (last edited May 08, 2014 11:10AM) (new)

Danielle Book Boss (daniellebookboss) Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer - Cinder is a fairytale retelling about Cinderella as a cyborg. It's a good book. But it's YA. I'm not a fan of YA in general but I enjoyed this one. And it meets two of three of your requests :)

Edited: Oh and there are aliens too! I just remembered that!

Now that I've said all that the book seems ridiculous but it really isn't!

message 9: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 25 comments I also thought of Caught by Menace

message 10: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 25 comments Grabbed by ViciousI also thought of this one.

message 11: by MaryReadsRomance (new)

MaryReadsRomance (Mary_Reads) | 37 comments Danielle Book Boss wrote: "Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer - Cinder is a fairytale retelling about Cinderella as a cyborg. It's a good book. But it's YA. I'm not a fan of YA in general but I enjoyed this one. And it meets two of..."

Cinder has been on my list forever. Need to move it to the top!

Loved Jennifer Ashley's erotic sci fi series series about genetically engineered males (written as Allyson James). Read it years ago but never forgot. It was very original and a favorite... Rees (Tales of the Shareem, #1) by Allyson James

message 12: by MaryReadsRomance (new)

MaryReadsRomance (Mary_Reads) | 37 comments Danielle Book Boss wrote: "Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer - Cinder is a fairytale retelling about Cinderella as a cyborg. It's a good book. But it's YA. I'm not a fan of YA in general but I enjoyed this one. And it meets two of..."

Forgot to include my brief review of Rio: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Paganalexandria  | 354 comments Angela Knight's Jane's Warlord

message 14: by Teresa (new)

Teresa Spooner | 5 comments Laurann Dohner Cyborg Seduction series and Zone Warrior series. Both brilliant

message 15: by Pang (new)

Pang | 10 comments Oh I love Fairy Tale!! :-) Hope these can help you.

Alien romance Lux series

Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ..and spin-off Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

This series have awesome banter and kissing! Alien is so HOT!

Cyborg + Fairy-Tale The Lunar Chronicles

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer

Book 1 is Cyborg. Book 2 is Red Riding Hood. Book 3 is Rapunzel

Fairy Tale about Prince and Princess.. kind of this stuff!

Contemporary Royal Books

The Selection

The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass This is my favorite series.

Latvala Royals

Heir Untamed (Royals Book 1) by Danielle Bourdon King and Kingdom (Latvala Royals, #2) by Danielle Bourdon Heir in Exile (Latvala Royals, #3) by Danielle Bourdon The King Takes a Bride (Latvala Royals, #4) by Danielle Bourdon The Wrath of the King (Latvala Royals, #5) by Danielle Bourdon

Stanalone book

Suddenly Royal (Suddenly, #1) by Nichole Chase Protecting His Princess by C.J. Miller Stolen Kiss From a Prince by Teresa Carpenter เจ้าสาวซินเดอเรลล่า The Prince's Bride by Tracy Cozzens

Beauty and The Beast theme

When Beauty Tamed the Beast (Fairy Tales, #2) by Eloisa James Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay

Historical Royal Books

The Ascendance Trilogy

The False Prince (The Ascendance Trilogy, #1) by Jennifer A. Nielsen The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy, #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen The Shadow Throne (The Ascendance Trilogy, #3) by Jennifer A. Nielsen This is my favorite series.

Throne of Glass

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas

The Queen's Thief

The Thief (The Queen's Thief, #1) by Megan Whalen Turner The Queen of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #2) by Megan Whalen Turner The King of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #3) by Megan Whalen Turner

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather | 20 comments Reading a series by Amelia Hutchins, the first book is Fighting Destiny. Mainly about Fairies, but has a little of everything. On second book now and really liking it.

message 17: by Bookworm1992 (new)

Bookworm1992 | 1 comments If you love mushy romances try Amanda Ashley's book sunlight

Doris lover of happy endings (lolitta22) | 12 comments The Liz series was great can't wait for last book..worth the read..and the soon off

Doris lover of happy endings (lolitta22) | 12 comments Sorry Lux..spell check

message 20: by S.K. (new)

S.K. Munt (wordwhisperer) | 38 comments I love the Cinder series :)

message 21: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Sorry if this is a repeat but how about Exiled (Immortal Essence, #1) by RaShelle Workman ?

message 22: by Audi (new)

Audi If you like your Alien's a bit erotic, try the Brides of the Kindred series by Evangeline Anderson. Absolutely awesome series!! But not for the faint of heart.Evangeline Anderson

Paganalexandria  | 354 comments As for cyborgs go, really loved Jane's Warlord (Warlord, #1) by Angela Knight by Angela Knight.

message 24: by Raina (last edited Oct 13, 2014 09:50PM) (new)

Raina | 7 comments Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon if you're into Aliens which I really am! :)

message 25: by Fatimama (new)

Fatimama | 5 comments Alien Abduction series by Eve Langlais is laugh out loud funny