Vampire Knight Advanced Rp discussion

Town Houses > Usagi's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki sighed as he pulled up to the large building. It was a luxurious pent house, one that Misaki probably wouldn't be able to afford in a lifetime. He had brought groceries back, happy to have gotten a discountt from the pretty lady cashier. He walked into the elevator and pressed the button to Usagi's level.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 188 comments Mod
Usagi remains asleep in his dark room thats crowded with toys. He pulled another all nighter last night with another one of his yaoi books so he was exhausted.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki entered with a sigh and smiled, "I'm back!" he said as he shut the door behind him, a little irritated that the door was unlocked. But he was in a relatively good mood. He had just gotten a copy of his favorite manga. He put it on the table and returned to the kitchen, where he began putting things away.

Usagi begins to wake at Misaki's voice and yawns, stretching before climbing out of bed. He was in no top and black jeans but didn't seem to care as he stumbles out of the room.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki opened the fridge and began cooking, sighing as he turned on the stove, "Do you want soy sauce with your rice this time?" he asked.

Usagi nods, walking over and hugs Misaki from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blinks and struggles a bit, "Usagi-san! I have to cook, do you want to burn down the kitchen!?" he shouted.

<< I love when Misaki plays as a replacement for his bear XD I kinda wanna do that. It was hilarious >>

((Lol agreed! Could you start that bit?))

Usagi smirks, kissing his neck,"Ill help.." He whispers seductively.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blinks and blushes, "You can't cook!" he said, eventually calming down and beginning to cook, his expression slightly irritated and embarrassed.
<< Yup >>

Usagi smirks,"I meant ill help you wash the smoke off of yourself if it does burn down.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blushed brightly and hit his forehead with his palm, pushing him back a bit, "Y-You're so weird" he shivered slightly.

Usagi sighs, smirking and kisses his neck once more before heading to the living room and sits on the couch.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki finishes dinner and serves the food on the table, sighing and looking over at him, "You coming?" he said as he sat down.

Usagi nods, getting up and walks over, sitting down and tiredly begins eating.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki ate slowly, "I went back to the school today and got a bit of my homework done there. It's why I was a little late." he said.

Usagi blinks at him, slowly nodding,"And did you get the test results back?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nods and smiles, "Yea, I got an A. Thanks for the totering by the way" he thanked.

Usagi nods, taking a sip of his coffee as he reads,"You going to call your brother and tell him?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blinked. Why did I tell Usagi first? Am I an idiot!? he thought to himself, "Yep, I will" he nodded.

Usagi nods, finishing up the food.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki stood up and hit his knee on the table, tipping over a cup of soy sauce and causing it to fall on the bear, he sat back down, holding his knee closely, "Damn it!" He shouted in pain. He looked over at the bear and put his palm on his forehead, sighing an irritable sigh. "Such an idiot" he whispered to himself.

Usagi just blinks and watches. He loved the bear, yet he also loved Misaki so he was torn. He then sighs,"Relax.. Im sure they'll be able to clean it.." He smirks,"You'll have to take its place though.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He stood up and blushed brightly, "I-I-I'll get you a replacement until it's done!" he said as he began to dial the number.

He smirks, shaking his head and takes the phone away,"You are my replacement.. Ill call and ask them to clean him while you are.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Usagi-San! I can get you a better bear... so much more cuddlier than me!" he shouts nervously as he struggles to get the phone from him.

Usagi smirks, keeping the phone away, placing the order for them to come pick up the bear before he hangs up and without another word he puts Misaki over his shoulder and carries him upstairs.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blinks, "Usagi-san!" he whines, struggling.

Usagi smirks, walking in there room and tosses him on the bed, beginning to undo his tie.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blushes brightly, "You don't do this to your bear!" he managed to say.

Usagi smirks, winking,"How would you know? You're always at school.." He pins him down, kissing him deeply.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blinks but gives in, closing his eyes.

((Spartan?))

Usagi slips off Misaki's shirt, kissing down his neck.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki glances around and sighs, "Thought I was his teddy bear replacement... Where did he wander off to?" he murmured.

Usagi sighs, not seeming to pay attention which seems to annoy her.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki pulls on his pants and shirt. He sighed and opened the door, not really caring about the red head. He walked downstairs, "Breakfast?" he offered.

Usagi seems to lighten up when Misaki enters and nods, staring back at him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blushes lightly before going into the kitchen and beginning to cook some eggs.

Usagi faintly smirks but blinks, snapping out of it when the red head sighs irritably,"Are you listening to me?! Misaki! Tell him he has to go!"

Usagi calmly sips from his coffee.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki glances up, "W-Well... where's he going?" he asked.

The red head sighs,"Theres a carnavel in the next town over that he's supposed to go to and sign books for everyone" She gets up and leans over the counter, whispering to Misaki,"Well? I bet he'd love to go if you do.. A hotel room just for the two of you.. What do you say?"

Usagi glances back as if wondering what she's whispering.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinks and blushes, looking back at Usagi, "Well.... if it effects your work.. you should go... and I could" he clears his throat, "Come with you" he murmured.

message 42: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 05, 2014 10:04PM) (new)

Usagi blinks at Misaki before he calmly sighs,"Alright" He sips more of his coffee as the red head cheers,"Alright!" She smiles at Misaki,"Ill have some of my special chocolate in the hotel room for you as thanks!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blushes brighter and nods, continuing to cook breakfast.

Once she leaves Usagi goes over and leans over the counter, watching Misaki closely.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blushed a bit more, glancing over at him, "Wh-What?" he whispered as he served the eggs and bacon.

Usagi blinks,"Im just surprised you'd agree to come.." He thinks before nodding,"It will only take about an hour to sign books then the rest of the day we have to ourselfs.. Just till 7 when the after party is.." He looks at Misaki,"Plus its a carnevel.." He trails, hoping Misaki will get the point.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Misaki blushes once more and goes to the table, putting his food on the table before sitting down and slowly eating.

Usagi walks over and sits down, murmuring,"Ill take you to school today.." He begins eating as well.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I don't have school today. I got my mid terms done so they're giving me a week off" he replied.

He blinks,"Oh yeah thats right.." He stares at the yellow eggs as if in a trance.

« previous 1