The Legelali Academy discussion

Out of Character > Thread Ideas

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you have any ideas for a thread, post them here.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 9 comments one word:

GAMES.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe. I'm trying to keep this group from becoming a gaming center. And in the future, could you please refrain from putting that big space? Thanks.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 9 comments kk:)

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 9 comments we could add games that are related to the topic
!!!!! *claps hands* YESSS WONDERFUL IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, uhh, I would rather not.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 9 comments otkay bye bye me has got.... hold on can I be the first commoner from Ulassi or however you spell it to attend the Academy?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I would also like to stay away from that. Sorry. But you can create a noble that can attend the Academy.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 9 comments its okay!! :) is there a snowy kingdom? cuz I wanna make the oldest princess(heir) to that

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe later when we get more members.

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 9 comments can I go ahead and make the character so the oldest princess doesn't get taken? or at least could you make a thread for that?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 9 comments OOOOHHH I ALREADY HAVE A NAME!!!!!!!! Elyia (pronounced e-lie-e-a)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire, that kingdom is not going to come for a while so... So no thread for a character with an unexisting kingdom with an unexisting rank.