Spoonie Reads discussion

Fun and Games > Favorite Reading Spot?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (hotmessbritt) | 76 comments Mod
What is your absolute favorite spot to read?

In the warmer months, I love reading in my hammock on the back porch!

message 2: by Brittie (last edited May 05, 2014 05:44PM) (new)

Brittie (brittiereads) | 127 comments I want a hammock to read. That seems amazing. I don't have a favorite reading spot.

I guess my bed so I can get warm and cozy but I always have good intentions to read in the tub but it never happens.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 6 comments bed or couch... can move around and be supported in different positions.

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess Crafts (jessicacrafts) My favourite reading spot would be on holiday by the pool :p

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (mabith) I have to be lying down most of the day, so that limits it a bit. Lying in a hammock in the woods is my favorite, though getting agreeable weather for my picky body can be frustrating.

message 6: by Brittie (new)

Brittie (brittiereads) | 127 comments I read in the tub last night and that is definitely my favorite reading spot. too bad books and water don't get along.

message 7: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (hotmessbritt) | 76 comments Mod
Brittie wrote: "I read in the tub last night and that is definitely my favorite reading spot. too bad books and water don't get along."

I always want to read in the bath, but I only use my ereader now and I'm too scared that I will drop it in!

We moved our hammocks the other day and it's even better reading out there now- I'm in the shade so I don't overheat or get sunburnt, plus I'm lower to the ground so the dogs or stray cats can come cuddle up with me.

message 8: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (mabith) Ah, the bath is where audiobooks are the best!