Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Wish I Was You + Stiles

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments

Plot~

Girl A is with an abusive boyfriend, she is trying to get out of it, but she is afraid to break up with him. Because, she has no people to live with and when she meets her long lost best friend. Everything starts turning up, she tries seeing her best friend, who is a guy and she is trying to keep everything about her boyfriend a secret. But when he finds out, his angered and everything starts going south when her abusive boyfriend finds out about her friend which is bad. We can make more twists......

Requirements:

I'm the girl
You're the guy
Detailed characters

message 5: by Delirious (last edited May 06, 2014 02:11PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments
"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful then anything that bleeds."

║↬|Full Name|↫║ Colbie Greene

║↬|Age|↫║ 18 years old

║↬|Gender|↫║ Female
|↜║Sexuality║↝| Straight
|↜║Infatuation║↝|

║↬|Physical Appearance|↫║

|↜║Face Claim-║↝ Amber Heard

║↬|Personality|↫║

Colbie is withdrawn from others, once she started taking the beatings she became non-talkative which worried her friends and family. She always listened to her boyfriend and always jumping whenever someone touched her arm or put his hand out. She kept her eyes down always and was never aggressive just ready if anything bad happened. She was confident inside of herself, but she was always afraid of being hurt worse by her boyfriend. She used to love him, but he hated her, because when she was pregnant. She had a miscarriage when she was going to collage. Her boyfriend hated her, he always drank now and beat her when she talked back or looked at other men. He slowly brought her away from her friends and family, that makes her feel like nobody gives a shit about her. She is suffering from depression and is always trying to not do anything her boyfriend doesn't want her to do. Colbie is silent most times, she doesn't talk much back to the others. She is always wearing long sleeve and doesn't do anything to wear that shows skin. Cause she has bruises, where she was beaten. She listens and does whatever her boyfriend tells her what to do, cause once at home. He would beat her, because he messed something up or he says something mean to her in front of people.

║↬|History|↫║

message 7: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments XD yu can make yours now

message 9: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments You going to make your characters???

message 11: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments It's fine, are you going to make a character today or tomorrow?

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Probably tomorrow because I have to catch up on all my homework

message 13: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments Okay XD

message 15: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5058 comments It's fine :)

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally It may take me a bit to finish it