Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 20k word youthful tech thriller serial

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (last edited May 06, 2014 04:28AM) (new)

Chris | 3 comments I'm a first-time fiction writer looking for an objective beta reader or two. I've got 20k words comprising the pilot episode of a comedic thriller series for adults and 'older young adults' (if that is really a category). It should be a breeze to get thorough. My wife read it in ~40 minutes, but I think she reads super fast.

---

iamflam: Episode One

"Meet smooth-talking mobile software mogul and Internet celebrity Flam Fontaine, his best friend, crunchy snack- and rap music-loving Anchovy, and tough but gorgeous Cynthia "Shakes" Shakespeare. While working on the update to their popular social media app, they find themselves coerced into using their talents and connections to help one of the most dangerous characters in the criminal underworld.

Spend a little time on the edge of your seat in Flam Fontaine's world, where anything can happen--and nothing is quite what you expect."

---

This will be most enjoyable for an audience who is at least a little bit tech-savvy, but you certainly don't need a computer science degree to get into it.

I'm specifically looking for feedback on content, flow, loose ends, etc. Grammar and typos, sure--but I'm not all that worried about that at this point.

I'm new at this, so I'm open to any and all constructive feedback.

I can do .mobi, PDF and probably anything else that makes it easiest for you.

Thank you in advance.

Chris

chrisvadnais [at] gmail.com

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Ambrose | 6 comments hi chris,

I'd would be interested in taking a read at your work. it is different from what I normally read but it sounds interesting.

my email is ashambro90@yahoo.com

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris | 3 comments Coming your way. Thank you!

message 4: by Husnaa (new)

Husnaa  (xohusnaaxo) | 48 comments Hey,

I'd be interested in something like this. Sounds like my kind of book.

My email is: hhassam13@hotmail.com

message 5: by Chris (new)

Chris | 3 comments Husnaa wrote: "Hey,

I'd be interested in something like this. Sounds like my kind of book.

My email is: hhassam13@hotmail.com"

Terrific! Thank you. Coming your way.