Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Movies & TV > SALEM

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments Hi folks,

Has anyone seen the new WGN show, SALEM? It comes on 10pm every Sunday. OMG, this show is so good. I thought I'd hate it but, oh my!

It centers around the 1692 witch trials in Salem, Massachusetts. The twist here is that innocent people are executed for being falsely accused of witchcraft, BUT there are real witches (dark practitioners) in the town that are using that to their advantage, sometimes even guaranteeing the death of innocents.

Don't believe me? Here's the trailer for this new show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQIAN...

I'm posting this on another favorite group message board of mine, just in case you're a member of that group as well and wonder why you're seeing this twice! Lol. Let me know what you think! Have you seen it? If not, do you plan on checking it out?

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Sounds good. I will try to remember to record it, I don't get to watch much adult tv. I have 2 kids and most of time we watch Disney XD. Thanks for the heads up, I will have to write it down so I remember lol

message 3: by Julianne (last edited May 05, 2014 04:12PM) (new)

Julianne | 18 comments I had forgotten about that but it's on my watch list. I'll have to check it out. It sure looks like it could be good though.

message 4: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments Jenn wrote: "Sounds good. I will try to remember to record it, I don't get to watch much adult tv. I have 2 kids and most of time we watch Disney XD. Thanks for the heads up, I will have to write it down so I r..."

Jenn,

You're welcome! It's definitely good. I was pleasantly surprised. Take some time out for adult tv. ;)

message 5: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments Julianne wrote: "I had forgotten about that but it's on my watch list. I'll have to check it out. It sure looks like it could be good though."

It is good. And if you miss it, they have crazy repeats. It comes on at 10pm, but they show it again at 11, 12, and 1am. And then again on different nights at different times. I don't know how long they'll continue that though.

message 6: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments J.B. wrote: "Saw the first two episodes. It looks to be a very intriguing series, despite its rather fantastic take on history. Definitely looking forward to seeing more."

I like how they twisted the history. Very interesting. I can't wait to see where it goes.

message 7: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments Mars the nutella lover wrote: "Any1 watch the walking dead?"

Yes, I love The Walking Dead.

message 8: by Jana (new)

Jana (janajk) | 15 comments I saw the pilot and found it very interesting. Dark and creepy, but definitely interesting. I'll keep watching it. :-)

message 9: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments Jana wrote: "I saw the pilot and found it very interesting. Dark and creepy, but definitely interesting. I'll keep watching it. :-)"

It's good. It comes on tonight.

message 10: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 6 comments Just watched the first episode last night. I was very pleasantly surprised and can't wait to catch up tonight! It has a sleepy hallow feel to it that I really like. Glad I tried this one out!

message 11: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments They have a marathon beginning tomorrow afternoon. Not sure of what time though.

message 12: by Tyhitia (new)

Tyhitia | 25 comments Season 2 begins tonight at 10pm! Don't miss it! :)