GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Debut Mystery novel looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emerald (new)

Emerald (emeraldobrien) | 6 comments Hi all,

My debut mystery novel, Darkness Follows, will be released on May 8th. I am looking for reviews for my book. It is more of a New Adult Mystery, so anyone interested, I would love to hear from you. I am able to send you a coupon to use from Smashwords on whatever format you would like.

Thank you for your consideration.

Emerald O'Brien

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Brown | 59 comments What does a new adult mystery mean?

message 3: by Emerald (new)

Emerald (emeraldobrien) | 6 comments A rough explanation of the New Adult genre features protagonists 18-29 years old. My novel is a mystery, and the protagonists are in that age range, so that is one of the genres it falls into.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary Brown | 59 comments I'd like to hear more about it, I might like to read and review it for you. Mary

message 5: by Emerald (new)

Emerald (emeraldobrien) | 6 comments Thank you for your interest Mary. Please let me know if you decide you'd like to review it.

Darkness Follows synopsis:

What if the hiding spot you escape to becomes more dangerous than the place you ran from?

Aurina Patrick is an ambitious young woman, whose only mistake was letting someone get too close. The day she is brought into the police department for questioning, her life changes forever. When Aurina discovers that someone she trusts has involved her in a series of murder investigations, her sister Ryanne joins her in a search for the truth. As the situation unravels, the Patrick sisters realize their lives could be in jeopardy.

When the sisters are taken to a remote location, the struggle for safety truly begins.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Brown | 59 comments It sounds really good. I'd love to read it an review it for you. I'm just about reading another one for another author so it'll take me a little while. If that's ok with you then I'd love to read it for you.

message 7: by Phil (new)

Phil | 58 comments Emerald,

Would you consider doing a review swap?
You can check out my book "Suicide Plunge"
(a YA novel) at Amazon, Smashwords, and on this site.
If that sounds workable, let me know.

Philip W. Arnold