All About Me discussion

TV Shows > Happy Tree Friends

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 34 comments So funny!

message 2: by Kirbylover902 (new)

Kirbylover902 | 258 comments God I love GORE!!! Especially CARTOON GORE!!!

message 3: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 142 comments I never seen this show is it any good

message 4: by Artsygal402 (new)

Artsygal402 | 184 comments Mod
A friend of mine showed this to me a while ago, and we watched so many episodes on Netflix. But, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It may scar you for life. In every episode, all of the characters die, and then they make appearances in every other episode, as if they didn't die before. It was created by someone with a twisted sense of humor.

message 5: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 142 comments WHAT THE HELL!

message 6: by Artsygal402 (new)

What?

message 7: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 142 comments I just look it up and on of the cut the other one eye and made it in to lemon aid like what the hell who would make up this?

message 8: by Artsygal402 (new)

I don't know, but it was oddly amusing when I first watched it, but then again I was sleep deprived and hanging out with my friends, so...yeah. idk.

message 9: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 142 comments Yes very odd

message 10: by Artsygal402 (new)

BlackStar103 {Death Is The Way Of Living} {Every Action Has A Consequence} wrote: "Ebbie wrote: "WHAT THE HELL!"

Ha, you forgot the 'O'"

message 11: by Avery (new)

Avery R. (averynekotalia) This one girl was watching it next to me and I looked over to see a character get its head ground up. Blood everywhere. I think I may be scarred for life...

message 12: by Artsygal402 (new)

BlackStar103 {Death Is The Way Of Living} {Every Action Has A Consequence} wrote: "Avery wrote: "This one girl was watching it next to me and I looked over to see a character get its head ground up. Blood everywhere. I think I may be scarred for life..."

I was recommending this ..."

1st graders? I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. They'd think I'm crazy.

message 13: by Artsygal402 (new)

I didn't say I wasn't crazy, I just don't like to advertise my craziness to people, like "Hey, You should watch this show where these cartoons get slaughtered 'cause they're so stupid." Yeah, not doing that.

message 14: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine  Cook | 50 comments Someone showed it to me and at first I was like horrified but then I looked up more of them and its okay.

AJ (the.booknerd.reads) (thebooknerdreads) Oh my god this show... My best friend showed it to me and I didn't really like the gore (cuz I don't really like blood or organs or stuff) but omg it was HILARIOUS XD

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

That show is demented...oh my gosh....

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Those poor animals...

But surprisingly I can get through the whole series of The Walking Dead smiling & cheering & not getting sick...but HTF makes me *throws up*.

I apologize if you're insulted by my opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

BlackStar103 {I Long For The Feeling To Not Feel At All} {Sempiteternal} BMTH} wrote: "Loretta ~You Say Everything's Fine, But I See The Pain Deep In Your Eyes~ wrote: "That show is demented...oh my gosh...."

how is it demented?"

Just the way those poor innocent creatures are murdered makes me feel queasy...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Tattoolily wrote: "Hahaha, that's what makes it AWESOME!!!"

Eh.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

BlackStar103 {I Long For The Feeling To Not Feel At All} {Sempiteternal} BMTH} wrote: "Loretta ~You Say Everything's Fine, But I See The Pain Deep In Your Eyes~ wrote: "BlackStar103 {I Long For The Feeling To Not Feel At All} {Sempiteternal} BMTH} wrote: "Loretta ~You Say Everything'..."

Different people like different things *shrugs*

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

BlackStar103 {I Long For The Feeling To Not Feel At All} {Sempiteternal} BMTH} wrote: "Loretta ~You Say Everything's Fine, But I See The Pain Deep In Your Eyes~ wrote: "Those poor animals...

But surprisingly I can get through the whole series of The Walking Dead smiling & cheering &..."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw the one where they went to the carnival...

BlackStar103 {Lost Track How Many Coffins I've Bu} (blackstarytc) | 1392 comments Mod
Loretta ~Aηgєℓѕ Fℓу Aмσηg Uѕ :) ~ wrote: "I saw the one where they went to the carnival..."

I love that one.