1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Jinx and Werewolf queen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments want me to explain more?

The GFHB {HoNk} Yes please

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments the basics is that it is a fantasy romance plot. A reaper girl is one of a profacy (i will come up with this later) and has to find her scythe before her next birthday. The demons wants to stop this from happening and send one of their best to stop her in every attempt. her brothers role in this is that they try and put her into her place all the time because of the profacy that she knows nothing of. In the process to this that the demon and the reaper fall in love.

The GFHB {HoNk} Ohhh. Okay got it :) .

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments I will great vasarie now XD

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Name: Vasarie Arató
Birthday: aug 24th

Appearance:
Supernatural view-
Human's view-

When she does get her weapon-

The GFHB {HoNk} Name: Damon Williams
Appearance:

Demon form: but has ram like horns

The GFHB {HoNk} Sorry it took awhile to post.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments No problem... shall I start

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Yes

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Vasarie walks through the woods around the portal she had used to get their from her home. Her eyes scanned her surroundings with each step she took in the light of day. When a harmless little yawn lifted out of her she shook her head. This is no time to be tired and yawning. Oh where, oh where has my scythe have gone. Oh where, oh where can it be. She thought through boredom as she stretched the last of the morning tiredness out of her body.

message 12: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Damon was in the form of a large bat monster the size of a jaguar. His black furr let him blend in perfectly to the shadows. Damon watches carefully, he was to stop this phofacy from happening. The demon Lord had sent his best warrior, damon was honored and obeyed his lord's every word. Damon ducked. Into the shadows silently and quickly as the girl walked by. He was ready to strike but had to get info first before he strikes.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Vasarie's stretch ended with her fingers running through her hair as she walked. Her eyes closes slightly as one last yawn tumbled out of her mouth. "Why is finding my scythe hard." she mutters, "My brothers found theirs by their 200 birthday." she sighs as she touched a tree that was close to her. She smiled slightly as she felt the bark under her touch.

message 14: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Damon steps on a twig and it breaks. He winced slightly before quickly dodgeing to the shadows silently. Damon watches the girl more.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Vasarie looks to where the noise originated and sighs. "Rabbit maybe." She murmurs as she shook her head. She ran her hand through her hair that blew in her face.

message 16: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} That's The least she should be worried about He thought to himself. He continues to fallow never making a noise. Damon soon found a good spot to attack from if it was needed.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments She turned to the portal that lead home and shrugged. She needed the break from home. Her brothers were getting on her last nerve and she had enough of her father riding her ass about finding her scythe. And with a turn of her body, she was walking farther away from the portal than what was called for.

(Where to meet for the creepypasta group)

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Idk you can choose))

Damon fallows once he saw she was further away from the portal he began to get ready to either attack or kidnapp. Damon hides in the canopies of the trees now. For a attack from above.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Vasarie laughs to herself softly as she thought about what her father would do to her if he found out about this. "I can hear his voice already." She says hushly as she looked up to the tops of the tree.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments (Abandoned mansion.)

message 21: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Could you post first please))

Damon jumps down from the tree canopy and tackles the girl to the ground. His long tail swaying side to side with anticipation. He growls like a dog.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Vasarie felt the air rush out of her lungs as she was tackled to the ground by a demon. She coughed harshly as she caught her breath in the time giving. "What now?" She pants softly.

(Could you... I have a few rps to answer myself)

message 23: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((Then i will post first then)/

Damon bared his fangs showing he ment business. Her brothers couldnt help her now. He sniffs her gently "Youngest of the siblings and one with out a weapon" He said. "Your coming with me" he said growling.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "Great." Vasarie huffed as she felt the fleeting freedom slip from her reach. So much for a deserved break. I was soooooo close to getting to the livings city of Detroit. I was quite looking forward to it.

message 25: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} he lets her get to her feet. "fallow or you die" he said seriously. he was not playing games. Damon turned human and bound her hands with demon hand cuffs

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Out of one hell hole and into another. Vasarie thuoght as she followed him, wanting nothing more than to get away.

message 27: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Damon made her walk into the caves he had been staying in "i have heArd you have a whole prophecy around you"

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "What are you talking about." Vasarie says as she walks. "I have nothing like that about me." She murmurs as she peered into the dark cave.

message 29: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} damon snapps his finger and a small camp fire appears. "stubborn one" he mumbled.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "I'm not stubborn, I'm just stating the obvious." She says as she walks towards the fire as she looks at the handcuffs. "Mind taking these off, they are starting to hurt."

message 31: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} damon removed the cuffs. "if you run it will be your last ever nature run" he said. "you do not know. you must not have good parents"

message 32: by ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (last edited May 06, 2014 07:11PM) (new)

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "Parent, one not two." She says as she sat down next to the fire. "I rather not know of prophecies and myths as I search for my weapon."

(The abandoned mansion?)

message 33: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "you wont be findinf a weapon. I was sent under rule to stop that from happening" Damin said as he put wood on the fire.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "I have to or else I will never be counted as a reaper." Vasarie says as she warmed herself.

message 35: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "im sorry but you cannot fi d that weapon. the demon lord gave me strict orders" he said looking at her

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "Can stop what is already in motion." She says as she lays on the ground of the cave. "Its what my dad always told my brothers about me."

message 37: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "I could stop it easily but I was told not to kill or hurt the reaper daughter" he said. damon runs a hand threw hia hair to fix it.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "Then the comments on killing me when I run are just a morbid bluff." She says as she closes her eyes

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments (You going to post on abandoned masion?)

message 40: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "yes. but it worked for a few moments. but im much faster so I will catch you easily" damon said putting a teapot on the fire.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "Whatever." She sighs as she watches the fire as she lays beside it.

message 42: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Damon watched her before sitting at the mouth of the cave. He watches the surroundings wondering if anyone will start to look for the girl

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments Vasarie looks over to the demon,"the only thing they would send is the hounds."

message 44: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "A easy meal" damon said looking behind him at her. he goes back to watching.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments "If you say so." She says as she sat up to shake out her long hair.

message 46: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Damon sifts to his demon bat form. He lays down still watching for prey or enemies. His wings tightly tucked against him.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments She stood up and grabbing one of the burning logs so she could see in front of her. With fire as light, she walked farther into the cave to explore.

message 48: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Damon sifts to is tiny bat form and fallows without her noticing.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 139 comments She looks around the cave with a slight small smile on her face. Wonder where this goes.

message 50: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Damon watches her carefully, making sure she didnt Plan escape.

« previous 1 3 4