LDS Ladies Book Club discussion

The Child Whisperer: The Ultimate Handbook for Raising Happy, Successful, Cooperative Children
This topic is about The Child Whisperer
Book Clubs - general/business > May Moderator Pick (Child Whisperer)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber G., Group Creator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amber G. (lavenderbutterfly) | 288 comments Mod
I know it's a bit ambitious to suggest two meaty books for one month. However, I am willing to add these now to our list, as well as later. Carol Tuttle's Energy Profiling system, along with her Dressing Your Truth program have been hugely helpful for me. I wanted to sink deep into her book on parenting to glean more ideas on how to parent more effectively. It has been wonderful learning these tips, and teaching my kids. They feel more confident and proud of their true selves, and so do I. Hopefully this can help others.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Terry | 93 comments Mod
Looks like a good one. Do you want to put The Guardian on hold until later? I'm totally fine with that.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda I have this on hold at the library, I'm number 35 of 65 -- I can't wait to read it!

message 4: by Amber G., Group Creator (new) - rated it 5 stars

It really is great. I had to turn it back in, and I actually think it's worth buying.

message 5: by Amber G., Group Creator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anyone else reading this with me? I would love to have a whole discussion on energy types and how it has changed your perspective on life, parenting, clothes, etc.

message 6: by Amber G., Group Creator (new) - rated it 5 stars

Our month is winding down. I'm happy discussing this book even if you don't finish it in time. Any time is great!