5000 Members discussion

Games > Which Comic Book Character Are You?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Take the quiz and find out:

http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/...

I AM THE GREAT AMAZING SPIDER MAN!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

SpiderMan. (I was hoping for one of the Asgardians.)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Asgardians? Who are they from?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Asgardians are from Asgard. They do have comic books about them. They're really hard to find.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I see. Sounds interesting actually. I haven't read a comic book in years. Use to buy Spider Man comics.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

And Incredible Hulk. I still have them. They're collector's editions now. Also Stretch Armstrong and Acid Man. Oldies but goodies.

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara Shaw | 2 comments I'd love to be one of those w.i.t.c.h girls xD

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I see the Avengers comics in yard sales. They want a lot money for those. I agree. It's all collectors now.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The Avengers is wicked. And pricey, yeah. Collectors come from all over the world sometimes to haggle for their favorite comic.

DeliciousFicticiousKilljoy (MCRmyKilljoySoldier) | 206 comments Mod
IM BATMAN!!!!!

(IDK if i was supposed to do this)

Batman
Batman
Take Which comic book character are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
You are a tortured soul. Your inner demons and painful past are what drive you to be who you are. You have a lot of potential to make a difference in the world and are highly motivated to do whatever it is you believe is right. Despite this, you are still not accepted or liked by society and because of that you feel very alone.

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!
BATMAN!!!!!
DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA BATMAN!!!!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

SPIDERMAN RULES!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

YEEEEESSSSSS

NEVERRRRRRRRRR

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ALWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSS

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yes. Oh yes, yes, yes.:)

Nononononononononononononono...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Spiderman is a hero/lover. He would win in a fight with Batman.

But batman has batarangs!!! He HAS to win!!!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Spiderman has Spidy-Senses and weaves webs. HE HAS TO WIN!!

But Batman... uhh... But... Uhh Batmaaannnn... Hmmmm... Has... An... ... ... ARMORED SUIT!!!!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

How about we call a tie? They're both awesome crime fighters.:)

message 29: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 374 comments Mod
I got Lex Luther!

message 30: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 374 comments Mod
The skeptic, you have a hard time trusting people and can find something bad to say about even those others consider a saint or hero. You perceive these people idolized by society as threats and would do anything to remove them from it.

Just a Girl Fighting Censorship (justagirlfightingcensorship) Ollie wrote: "The skeptic, you have a hard time trusting people and can find something bad to say about even those others consider a saint or hero. You perceive these people idolized by society as threats and wo..."

I got Lex Luthor too.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Battle it out with Superman, Lex!!

message 33: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 22 comments I got Batman!!!!! :D Very depressing, but it fits

You are a tortured soul. Your inner demons and painful past are what drive you to be who you are. You have a lot of potential to make a difference in the world and are highly motivated to do whatever it is you believe is right. Despite this, you are still not accepted or liked by society and because of that you feel very alone.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Batman rocks!!!

message 35: by Megan (new)

Megan (megan720) | 22 comments WOOHOO!!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Woot, Woot!!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I am The Joker

You're an insane maniac who doesn't care about anyone or anything at all besides creating total and utter chaos. You live to make everyone miserable and dedicate your whole life to making the world a worse place to live in. You are one messed up SOB

message 38: by Poster48 (new)

Poster48 (japnoorsandhuyahoocom) You may seem like a typical person your age, but you have dark secrets others don't know about. You may even have physical problems you've dealt with you've kept from everyone. You may feel guilty about a past tragedy that has affected you deeply since.

Spider-Man

message 39: by Maricrystal (new)

Maricrystal (slapthatbih) | 41 comments Although a hard soul who would fight at the drop of a hat, you have a dark past that is a mysterious to everyone, even yourself. This identity crisis has made you tough. You don't need anyone or anything else to decide who you are. You make yourself who you are.

Wolverine

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice!

message 41: by Maricrystal (new)

Maricrystal (slapthatbih) | 41 comments I always loved Wolverine

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Me, too. I loved the movie Wolverine, too.