Book Sanctuary discussion

★ General Stuff ★ > Announcement

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Airi, Admin (new)

Airi Chan (airichan90) | 900 comments Mod
Hello,

How are you all? We are going to start the monthly reading next month. Cheyenne and I are working on something but it will take a few days or more on gathering everything together. I'm going to open a polls so if you can take a few minute please go and vote.

Thanks
Airi

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne That's a good idea Airi.

message 3: by Airi, Admin (new)

Ok update:

Cheyenne and I have decided to do 3 books per months.

1. Free E-book (Cheyenne and I choose)
2. Free E-book (Member's choose by voting poll)
3. Regular book or Series (Member's choose by voting poll)

message 4: by Airi, Admin (new)

^-^ It start next month and I try to make to poll next week

message 5: by Yuiko (new)

Yuiko | 119 comments Yay :3

message 6: by Airi, Admin (new)

Please remember to vote on the poll and post what regular book you wanna read in the tread I made. It can be a stand-alone or the first book in a series. Next week I'll make a poll for the regular books.

message 7: by Airi, Admin (new)

Please welcome the new mod : Deidre

message 8: by Airi, Admin (new)

Please vote in the poll before it ends tomorrow!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Will do!

message 10: by Airi, Admin (new)

There is a new polls up for next month's e-book so if you get a minute please vote.

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) I'll have to look at the books first,this isn't normally the genre I read.In fact I've never read this type,first time for everything.

message 12: by Airi, Admin (new)

@♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕

Okay!

message 13: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne NOTICE!

I'm going to be closing the submissions thread for July's non-free ebook on the 15th so that I can create the poll for people to vote on those books. That gives everyone 4 days left to submit a book. Please only submit 1-2 books though please. And remember, if your book choice doesn't get picked you can always enter it again the following month.

Here is the link to the submissions thread: CLICK HERE

Thank you for noticing this notice.

message 14: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Last call to submit those books for July. I'll be closing the thread tomorrow and making the poll.

message 15: by Jason (new)

Jason Hurbon | 1 comments Cheyenne wrote: "Last call to submit those books for July. I'll be closing the thread tomorrow and making the poll."

now what is this for , im new to this , so if you can help me out , that would be great

message 16: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne Hello everyone (Who is still here). I apologize for my absence. My computer experienced the "true death" not long after I got the virus off and I've had no access to the Internet. I just recently got a new phone which is what I'm using now. Obviously this is not ideal for managing the group. I've no idea where Airi is. If you would like to take a swing at things I'd be happy to make you a moderator.