Firequill Book Club discussion

The Prince's Man (The Five Kingdoms, #1)
This topic is about The Prince's Man
Firequill virtual tours > Virtual tour for the Prince's Man June 19 - 22

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Firequill (new)

Firequill | 259 comments Mod
Our first virtual tour. Please Bloggers let's try and help out.

The Prince's Man (The Five Kingdoms, #1) by Deborah Jay Written by Deborah Jay.

If you could please sign up below with a date beginning 19 June it would be awesome.
Review copies will be provided, digital only.

Book Description.
Rustam Chalice, hedonist, dance tutor and spy, loves his life, never better than when he's bedding a gorgeous woman. So when the kingdom he serves is threatened from within, he leaps into action.

Only trouble is, the spy master, Prince Halnashead, teams him up with an untouchable aristocratic assassin who despises him.

And to make matters worse, she's the most beautiful woman in the Five Kingdoms.

Plunged into a desperate journey through the mountains, the mismatched pair struggle to survive deadly wildlife, the machinations of a spiteful god - and each other.

They must also keep alive a sickly elf they need as a political pawn. But when the elf reveals that Rustam has magic of his own, he is forced to question his identity, his sanity, and worse, his loyalty to his prince.

For in Tyr-en, all magic users are put to death.

Thank you,
Firequill

message 2: by Firequill (new)

I can do a spotlight on http://confessionsofafantasyfreak.blo... on the 19th.

Adrienne Woods (adriennewoods03) | 44 comments I can do a guest post on my goodreads blog, I've got about 94 fans that will read it. I already done a review for you on my blog and goodreads is the only one available. I hope that helps. Good luck with it Deborah

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Firequill wrote: "I can do a spotlight on http://confessionsofafantasyfreak.blo... on the 19th."

Cheers - that would be fabby!
What info would you like, and where should I send it?

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Adrienne wrote: "I can do a guest post on my goodreads blog, I've got about 94 fans that will read it. I already done a review for you on my blog and goodreads is the only one available. I hope that helps. Good luc..."

Thanks Adrienne - just starting to get final details organised - did you have a topic in mind, or free range choice?

message 6: by Firequill (new)

I will make a banner and a media kit for you. Ill get all the info on here and send me a guest post, I love those for my blog.

message 7: by Firequill (new)

I will make a banner and a media kit for you. Ill get all the info on here and send me a guest post, I love those for my blog.

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Firequill wrote: "I will make a banner and a media kit for you. Ill get all the info on here and send me a guest post, I love those for my blog."

Wonderful, thank you so much! Sitting down to write that guest post...

message 9: by Firequill (new)

aWESOME

message 10: by Liza (new)

Liza  (lizashaw) I can do an interview, guest post or review at http://www.thereadinghead.com on either the 21st or 23rd June
assuming the tour will be over a few days.

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Hi Liza, thanks so much for offering.
This tour was actually last year, but I will be doing one later this year for the release of the sequel, so perhaps I can contact you then?

message 12: by Liza (new)

Liza  (lizashaw) Shows how much I pay attention!
Yes contact me when ready Deborah

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Liza wrote: "Shows how much I pay attention!
Yes contact me when ready Deborah"

Cheers!

message 14: by Firequill (new)

I will also be ready when needed.

Deborah (goodreadscomdeborah_jay) | 42 comments Firequill wrote: "I will also be ready when needed."

Thank you :)