What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

If Only (Captured, #1)
This topic is about If Only
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Pink haired girl on the cover [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 8 comments Sounds a little like Red at Night by Katie McGarry?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 2: by Feven (new)

Feven (feveen) | 4 comments I'm sorry, but no :( But thank you for trying

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5013 comments Feven, do you know if the story more of a romance, or paranormal, or about abusive relationships?

message 4: by Feven (new)

Feven (feveen) | 4 comments Tab wrote: "Feven, do you know if the story more of a romance, or paranormal, or about abusive relationships?"

It romance, no paranormal and I don't think there's a abusive relationship.
Thank you for asking and making me add more stuff up there :)

message 5: by oliviasbooks (new)

oliviasbooks | 191 comments Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle Crompton Me on the Floor, Bleeding by Jenny Jägerfeld My Not-So-Still Life by Liz Gallagher ?

There is another one. but I do not find it at the moment. The head is seen from behind.

message 6: by Feven (new)

Feven (feveen) | 4 comments oliviasbooks wrote: "Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains) by Laurie Boyle CromptonMe on the Floor, Bleeding by Jenny JägerfeldMy Not-So-Still Life by Liz Gallagher?

There is another one. but I do not find it at the moment. The head is seen from be..."

I've seen those before, but no that's not it. Thanks anyways :)

message 7: by Gabs (new)

Gabs  | 127 comments Over You by Amy Reed maybe?

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments Its 8th in series but I thought of Kiss of Death (The Morganville Vampires, #8) by Rachel Caine
And also Forager (Forager #1) by Peter R. Stone Infiltrator (Forager #2) by Peter R. Stone Expatriate (Forager #3) by Peter R. Stone

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) I having the same dilemma. The girl's hair color is kind of the same color as cotton candy.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Marie wrote: "I having the same dilemma. The girl's hair color is kind of the same color as cotton candy."

I figured out which book I was looking for, is this the same one as you?
If Only (Captured, #1) by Louise J.

message 11: by Feven (new)

Feven (feveen) | 4 comments Marie wrote: "Marie wrote: "I having the same dilemma. The girl's hair color is kind of the same color as cotton candy."

I figured out which book I was looking for, is this the same one as you?
[bookcover:If On..."

Yeah this is it actually! I found it earlier myself . But god the struggle when you can't remember the name of a book . I almost cried when i found it . Btw I apparently mixed two different book plot thus it was impossible to find the book.

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Congrats on finding your book, Feven. In the future please don't delete your original post, since solved threads can help other people searching for the same book.