Escape Club YA Bookclub discussion

April Book Club: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marianne (new)

Marianne Pierres (MariannedePierres) | 79 comments Mod
Hi All,
Joelene and Bel have reviewed Six of Crows and had different reactions to it. Krista had to sit this one out.

See what they had to say: http://www.burnbright.com.au/book-clu...

best
Marianne

message 2: by Ju (new)

Ju Transcendancing (transcendancing) | 37 comments I've read the first book in her first trilogy and need to work out if I can go on to this book without finishing that trilogy yet. I *am* looking forward to this a lot.

message 3: by Belinda. (new)

Belinda. Hamilton (BelindaHamilton) | 16 comments Mod
When you get to Six of Crows, just be sure to go digital or hard copy, cause man, so many characters with similar sounding names made it tough to multi task while listening.

message 4: by Ju (new)

Ju Transcendancing (transcendancing) | 37 comments Belinda. wrote: "When you get to Six of Crows, just be sure to go digital or hard copy, cause man, so many characters with similar sounding names made it tough to multi task while listening."

Good to know! I don't tend to listen to audiobooks though, but I know others in the bookclub who do :)

message 5: by Joelene (new)

Joelene | 3 comments Ju wrote: "I've read the first book in her first trilogy and need to work out if I can go on to this book without finishing that trilogy yet. I *am* looking forward to this a lot."

I've only read the first book from the Shadow and Bone trilogy and I understood Six of Crows fine. You might have a greater understanding of the countries and their politics if you read the rest of that trilogy, but Six of Crows stands alone.

message 6: by Ju (new)

Ju Transcendancing (transcendancing) | 37 comments Joelene wrote: "I've only read the first book from the Shadow and Bone trilogy and I understood Six of Crows fine. You might have a greater understanding of the countries and their politics if you read the rest of that trilogy, but Six of Crows stands alone. "

Good to know! Many thanks :)