Hellllloooo there!!:)

message 2: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Haiiii! XD

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

How are you today??:)

message 4: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Tired. So so tired. : /

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea me too is just woke up 43 minutes ago.

message 6: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Lol ten minutes for me! Already at school... DX

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah sorry about the sudden disappearances. I had to go to school too.

message 8: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments OMG that is TOTALLY okay! :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

So so so so so sorry for the long wait. So do you have any ideas for what you would like to roleplay?

message 10: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Hmmmm... Idk.. I LOOOOOVE romance, so anything there I'm good with! Idk if you're okay with "mature" scenes or not, though

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I really like romance to. As for how far it goes, mature scenes I rarely do. I love supernatural as well.

message 12: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Sweet! I like supernatural too! Do you mean the show or genre? :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Genre. I haven't gotten the chance to watch the show yet. I hear its really good though

message 14: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments It's really good! I recommend it! XD

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

It's in Netfilx right? If it is I'll start watching it sometime soon

message 16: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Yay!!! XD so about dat RP... ;D

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm, I absolutely love doubles. So can you do doubles? And I like supernatural romances if that's cool for the genre, I'm trying to think up a plot.

message 18: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments I kinda suck at them, but if can try! And that sounds awesome!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet, if it gets too tough let me know and we can go back to one character for both of us.

message 20: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Ok! :) hmmm so what do you like? I'm SOOO sorry but the one supernatural thing I just CANT do is ghosts, and spirits and stuff... Idk why but I can't... Is that okay?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No it's cool I can't do that kind of supernatural either, I'm usually vampires, werewolves, demons, shape-shifters, etc. is that okay?

message 22: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments YUSHHHHH

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet!! Okay I think I might have a plot there could be a few adjustments though.

message 24: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments OTAY!! What's it? :)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay here goes:

Guy A comes from a tiny backwoods town in Oregon where everybody knows everybody and they all know you by your first name. He decides as sort of a last minute thing to move to a much bigger city, really any city is much bigger than the one he had lived in. He suddenly feels that he could be more than human, and he ends up being a hybrid between a vampire and a werewolf. That is when he meets her. Girl A is a beautiful model-like girl who goes to the same high school as Guy A, she is a vampire but no human knows and she has the ability to detect and control emotions so she knows how he feels about her as well as all the others. Guy B is an indian from the Native American tribe of the Cherokee Nation, he is absolutely gorgeous or so all the girls think. He is a werewolf, and he has a very hard time controlling the animal inside of him when he's around a hot girl. Girl B is a shape-shifter from Alaska, she has never met any other supernatural creatures unlike her, and she leans towards werewolves because they are like her the most and ends up falling for Guy B.

message 26: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments That's AWESOME!! But it's going to be SO hard to do doubles... I can try! I said I would!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

You like?:) It's okay, if you need any help with the doubles feel free to ask. Which characters would you like to be?

message 28: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Girl Aguy B? Is that okay?

message 29: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments ((It's really late for me btw so I might be leaving soon.. But I'll be back!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

That's great with me, I really wanted to be Guy A and Girl B anyway!!:)

message 31: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Seriously?! That's awesome!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!! In my head I'm all like 'yes!!*fireworks*'

message 33: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments LOL!!! XD

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you do character templates?

message 35: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Yeah but I kinda suck at them.. XD

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay I don't really like to do detailed ones just the normal things about the character. Example:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Relationship Status:
Family:
Other:

message 37: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments What does it mean by relTionship stTus?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Like if their single or taken

message 39: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Ohhhh *facepalm* duh!! XD))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay!! Haha, I do that all the time like 'what does that mean again?' Then, 'oh yeah, I'm so smart'

message 41: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Lol!! XD WE MUST BE TWINSSSS

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

What if we are? That would be really awesome and a tiny bit creepy
(~O-O)~

message 43: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments LOL just a smidge. XD AND WE COULD BE!! What do you look like? Like generic, I don't need a three page essay on how your hair blows in the wind. XD

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

XD
I'm a blonde with some red highlights through out my hair, my eyes are brown, I have a roundish face with high cheekbones and broad shoulders. I am very athletic and my bones are very very dense.

message 45: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments ((Brb shower))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk))

message 47: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments I have a athletic, braod build... UMMM light brown hair brown eyes, and an tan olive skin tone (partial Native American background if that helps to paint any pictures)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah I forgot skin tone, I have light copper toned skin. We could almost be twins, just maybe not identical twins.

message 49: by Addisen (new)

Addisen | 4577 comments Lol YEAH!!! XDDD

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

:-DDDD

« previous 1 3 4