New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #199 Heirs of War by Mara Valderran

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (last edited May 11, 2014 10:09AM) (new)

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments #199 Heirs of War by Mara Valderran

Genre: NEW ADULT FANTASY
Formats: PDF, .mobi, ePub via Smashwords coupon
Copies: Unlimited
Goodreads Link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Synopsis:

Seventeen year-old Zelene has never believed in magic or been one to trust fate. Prophecies about princesses and long lost families were the stuff of fairy tales and had no place in her life. But then magic-wielding assassins attack claiming she is one of the five Duillaine Ainnir, the next generation of the most powerful women who rule over the worlds. Together, the five girls are prophesized to save the worlds from the war that has been raging for years.

As their enemies strike, the girls are taken back to their world and discover the ties binding them together. Rhaya has always had an uncanny knack for reading people, but can’t seem to unravel the mystery tying her to Isauria, the new friend she bonded with instantly. For years, Isauria has been dreaming of Terrena, a girl living her life on the run in a magical world ripped apart by the tragedies of war, but Isauria is completely unaware that she is psychically linked to the world she was born in.

Zelene views them all, especially the elders, with a distrustful eye, familial bonds or no. When she learns that her long-lost twin Ariana has been captured by the rebels, Zelene’s attitude changes. She doesn’t know what she can do when her own magic is still locked within her, but can she trust the elders to rescue Ariana when it seems their medieval politics are what brought about the war in the first place? With all that is at stake, the answer becomes clear to Zelene.

Screw the worlds. She’s getting her sister back.

----

To sign up please leave your e-mail address below, and remember this book is received via Smashwords coupon. You have three weeks to post a review in this thread.

Happy Reading!

Reviewers
Shirlanne - g.shirlanne@gmail.com
Catherine - clhunt77@gmail.com
Margo - Margauxdanielle23@gmail.com
Judith - Drjayqbow@gmail.com

message 2: by Shirlanne (new)

Shirlanne Alexander-gay | 1 comments I would like to read this book and review it...g.shirlanne@gmail.com

message 3: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (katesplace77) | 171 comments I'd like to review the book my email is clhunt77@gmail.com

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (katesplace77) | 171 comments PDF please

message 5: by Margaux (new)

Margaux Espinosa (margauxespi) | 110 comments Margauxdanielle23@gmail.com mobi please

message 6: by Mara (new)

Mara Valderran (maravalderran) Awesome! Sent emails to all of the above. =)

message 7: by Judith (new)

Judith Martinez | 35 comments Drjayqbow@gmail.com if possible ePub pls

message 8: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Azarcon | 3 comments Hi! I love to read and review this book. On epub format please. azarconaomi@gmail.com - thanks! :***

message 9: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5177 comments Mod
Hello, just a friendly reminder that the deadline for posting your reviews for this RI&RI has past. Could you please link your review to the thread ASAP!

Thanks you and happy reading all !

message 10: by Margaux (last edited Jun 10, 2014 01:57PM) (new)

message 12: by Mara (new)

Mara Valderran (maravalderran) You guys rock! =D

message 13: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (katesplace77) | 171 comments Mara
If you ever want me to review any more of your books I would be more than happy to do so.
look forward to hearing from you soon
Catherine

message 14: by Mara (new)

Mara Valderran (maravalderran) I'll keep that in mind! Book two is with my editor now, so once it is all done, I would love to send it your way. :)