Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Next Generation. (Harry Potter Roleplay) discussion

Beauxbatons > Dance Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Abelie walked through to the Hall. She was wearing her usual white and mint green dress with Mont green ballerina-flats. Her hair was in a ponytail and the layers pieces of hair that escaped her ponytail hung beside her face, almost like a side fringe. She hummed a song in her mind: Iris.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 15, 2014 11:50AM) (new)

Lealia was glad to be back at school but did not want to face the pitying looks from everyone else again. Her blonde hair was loose around her shoulders and falling into her face to hide her tears. She wore a pale blue dress that fell to her knees and a pair of white sandals with a kitten heel.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She started to dance around, eyes closed only listening to the music inside of her head. She stepped on her angle the wrong way and fell to the floor on her knees. She muttered a curse and stood up again, a limp added to her step.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lealia walked over to the girl when she saw her fall not worried about her appearance at all or if anyone saw her red rimmed eyes or the tears that fell for them. She was in one of her depressive moods and nothing would get her out of it. They just came and then a few hours or days later disappeared again.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Abelie looked up and flashed a charming smile. "Bonjour." She said then she noticed the girls eyes. "Are you alright?" She asked her French accent was strong and very noticeable.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

" Bonjour and it should be me asking you that question as I'm not the one who fell," she said in her soft lilting voice concern for the other girl visible in it. Of course her accent came through in her speech as well.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm fine! This happens once every few months, it is nothing really serious," she said reassuringly. She smiled and tucked hair behind her ear. "But I am not the one with red eyes, what's wrong?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Ah it's nothing. Just me being me. And I'm glad you are okay." she said with a small smile but it was tinged with sadness. She often felt angry out how often she cried due to the depression.

message 10: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 64 comments "Lealia!" Roxanne rushed over to her friend, "is everything okay?" She nodded towards the girl beside her "who's this?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Erm, Roxanne is on the train isn't she?))

Abelie raised her eyebrow. "I see," she aid not wanting to push the girl. Even though she wanted to figure out exactly what was wrong.

message 12: by Darby (new)

Darby Grace | 64 comments Yeh sorry

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lealia had another attempt a genuine smile but it still came out the same way- sad. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she just be happy for once rather than a crying mess? This wasn't her. It had never been her. She was always the happy one no matter how ill she got.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(It's okay :) ))

Abelie put a hand on her shoulder. "You may tell me, I shan't tell a soul." She said her voice soft and warm. Her eyes were curious however.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lealia debated whether to tell her or not remembering Contessa's contempt when she found out how sickly Lealia really was. Finally she decided it couldn't harm anyone to tell her some of it. " It's really nothing, just depression or so I am told by the healers." she said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like a box of chocolate? I find it helps a lot." She said softly. She smiled and felt happy that the girl trusted her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Maybe one chocolate. I can't eat too many, I'll gain to much weight as I can't exercise to keep it off," she said with a tiny smile- a real one this time.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Abelie chuckled. "My name's Abelie, and you are?" She asked whilst searching her small purse and pulled out a thin and small box of the finest chocolate in France.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" I am Lealia. It's nice to meet you Abelie," she said.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm," was all she said as she opened the small white box and handed it to Lealia. "What house are you? I'm Morgana," she said proudly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" Agrippa but my twin is in Morgana," she said as she took the small box from Abelie and took one chocolate out of it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, I see, what do you think about this... Hogwarts?" She asked, completely changing the subject.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" It should be a good opportunity. We get to learn some English and have a wider range of subject choices as well as have make new friends but it won't be anything like Beauxbatons that's for sure," she said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm, indeed. Maybe a boy shall catch your eye, yes?" She asked in a teasing manner.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hahaha maybe... I pushed away the only boy I liked," she said sadly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, that is bad to hear, but no matter! Love can be found anywhere, if you look for it," she said with a smile.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm sure it can. Is there anyone special in your life?" she asked with a smile.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!))

Abelie looked up from her chocolate. "No, there isn't." She shrugged.

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 19, 2014 01:13PM) (new)

((It's okay))

" Then I'm sure you can find someone to date ,after all the Durmstrang boys are supposed to the creme de la creme or whatever the saying is," she said.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmm, Durmstrang boy. Da!" She chuckled devilishly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lealia smiled. "They are certainly hotter than our boys," she said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oui!" She giggled. Then she sighed. "Yes they are. But, I'm just average." She said shrugging.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" No your not. Your really pretty with your elfin features and platinum blonde hair. If anyone is average around here it is me," she said.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Abelie gave her a look. "You are beautiful. You have hair the colour of fully grown wheet. You eyes are as bright as the sky." She said smiling softly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thank you but I am not. I'm underweight and half the time my hair looks limp," she said sighing. She hated being so sickly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Abelie smiled. "Well, not only do you have your beauty, you have your personality! And some boys love a girl that isn't afraid to herself!" She said.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm maybe..." she said thinking of Jacques. He didn't care what she looked like, he still loved her till she broke his heart to keep him safe.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, anyway, I don't know you well enough yet, but I Already like you!" She laughed softly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thank you and I like you. I don't suppose you know a girl called Amity who is your house?" she asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I don't know her, sorry." She said, a small frown crossing her face as she thought.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah it's fine, She's my twin and I've been looking for her for ages. I just wondered if you know where she might be but if you don't know her it's fine,"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am truly sorry!" She said smiling sadly at her friend. "Hey, do you- would you judge someone because of there style or what they were interested in?" She asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" It's fine and no unless they are into sacrificing bunnies or something," she said curiously.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who in there right mind would sacrifice rabbits?" She asked herself. She looked up at Lealia and smiled brightly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lealia smiled back.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"What kind of music do you like?" She asked after a long moment of silence.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm... probably classic rock or maybe country," she said trying to decide.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Abelie's head shot up at the mention of 'rock' "You like Rock music?" She asked, almost daring not to believe.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah only the old stuff through like Queen and Bon Jovi," she said.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Abelie's eyes widened until they were as wide as frisbees. "Y-your serious?" She asked.

« previous 1

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The...

unread topics | mark unread