Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading May 5?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2015 comments Mod
This week I'm rereading Midnight's Wild Passion by Anna Campbell and starting on Plus One by Elizabeth Fama.

Theresa, I really liked Married By Midnight by JM!

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Glad you liked it, Okie! JM seems to have moved away from writing historicals now, but I hope she'll come back to them someday.

I am glomming Simone St. James and wishing she had more than three books out. Almost done with An Inquiry Into Love and Death. I also have the new Julie James pre-ordered and will start that as soon as my copy arrives.

message 3: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 965 comments I also read Married by Midnight. In 2012. It was excellent; 4.5 stars bordering on 5-star. Well worth the $3.79 on ebook right now. I noted that it's a full length novel with 270 pages, not a Novella like the Barnes & Noble site says.

message 4: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1867 comments Mod
Theresa wrote: "I am glomming Simone St. James and wishing she had more than three books out."

Isn't she wonderful, Theresa? She makes me jealous of her skill! If you like romantic suspense, she has just released one under the name of Abby Godwin called Don't Say a Word. I haven't read it yet, but it sounds good. Also, not sure you can go wrong with anything she writes.

I'm glomming Kendra Elliot right now. The first four books in her Bone Secrets series were on sale a few weeks ago and I bought them all. Pretty good so far. Reminds me a bit of Mariah Stewart.

message 5: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2045 comments Mod
I am reading an old Anne Gracie--An Honorable Thief. Heavily flavored by Heyer but so far also fun.
Tomorrow has 3 releases I am looking forward to--Jo Goodman, Julie James and Theresa Romain.

message 6: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Manda, thank you for the rec! At .99, I will definitely give SSJ's Abby Godwin book a try. For today I'm on to her Silence for the Dead.

DLS, thanks for thinking of my new release. That's some great company to be in.

message 7: by Elena (new)

Elena | 29 comments I have started Bella Andre's The Sullivans series. Enjoyed the first book better, the second? The jury still out but I love big families and these series have eight siblings, plenty of plot to go around :)

message 8: by Pj (new)

Pj Ausdenmore (pjpuppymom) | 100 comments Hi All! I pop in to read comments but never seem to have enough time to leave my own comments. Going to try to improve on that!

Elena, I downloaded Andre's The Sullivans books when they were on sale recently. Looking forward to meeting this family.

I'm reading June books for review. Just finished a contemporary debut that I really enjoyed a lot. It's TO SCOTLAND WITH LOVE by Patience Griffin. The story is set in a small coastal village in northeast Scotland and is the first book in Griffin's Kilts and Quilts series. I'll definitely be returning for more from this author! The book releases June 3rd.