Survive discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 157 comments Mod
To read.

message 2: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara quickly rushes into the library. She keeps replaying the moment in her head…the one about training. She got Adia to the medical center and she KISSED her best friend.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Just wondering have you read my character thing. Cause I haven't been found by rebels yet so idk what to do. )

message 4: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

(I have read it…I'm a little confused but…I guess just fit in?))

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Ok) walks into the library curiously with sword out. Hello is anybody in here?

message 6: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"I'm here!" Tara calls. She takes a fantasy novel off the shelf. Her brown curls bounce lightly.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Jumps back at hearing somebody.
Who are you?

message 8: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"I'm Tara, Tara Walter…" Tara smiles as she sees the girl. Her brown eyes fluently acrosses the room

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hi, I am Kai, Kai Jaxon. Could you tell me where I am ?" She covers her sword

message 10: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"You are at KPN headquarters…" Tara looks confused

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) " Well, I guess I should explain... But hang on," all of a sudden she shouts "ROCKS!" In comes a liger. " Don't be afraid, Tara.. He is just a liger that travels with me. I have been searching for other rebels. "

message 12: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"What the…" Tara backs away. Ok today was crazy! She kissed Jason…almost died and now this!

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Sorry.... I know I seem like a psycho freak. I lost my family when I was eight. A bomb. Since then I have been barely surviving. I found an ability. I can calm animals. That is why Rocks isn't eating you. I can get animals to fight alongside me." Slowly sits down. " I have been looking trying to find people that believe the same way as me. People who want to kill the president. I may not be much but I am a strong fighter and more than willing to do anything. Please? Trust me?"

message 14: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) ((Can I join?))

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Yea I recommend you just say something after eavesdropping or something like that)

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ (HI KAITLIN i will be in the doctors sooooo yeah)

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Oh yeah did ya see my profile))

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (( on the character thing))

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ ((ohh well I saw your name! I get it d o u get mine?))

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) (Yea I saw yours. )

message 23: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Jessica sat in the corner listening in on the conversation. Her day was very boring. She had been hoping for some action and maybe a little fighting but no, all she got to do was sit in the library and listen to a conversation and she didn't know either of the people. She sighed and leaned up against the book shelves she didn't really care if they hears her.
It wasn't like they were talking about their crushes or anything.

message 24: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

((Hola!!!$))

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) " so Tara do you trust me?"

message 26: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"I guess."

message 27: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara smiles

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) " Well is there anything else I should tell you or anything you would like to know?"

message 29: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"No, no, no, no!" She says calmly, "I've already had a weird day…"

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Ok. Could you maybe introduce me to some people and explain more about this place?" Stands up and smiles slightly. But on the inside is freaking out. She has never told anybody that much. What if they aren't to be trusted. Her mind races in a million directions.

message 31: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"I think so…" Tara sweetly smiles and laughs.

message 32: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) Finally Jessica spoke up from behind the book shelves, "On good days, " she began "This place has lots of action and adventure. But on bad day, like this one, you sit in the library and listen to people you don't even know talking." Jessica still sat on the ground.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) " ok thanks." Picks up her small duffel bag that holds everything.

message 34: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"Wanna start with here?"

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Jumps back and immediately pulls out sword. Rocks starts to growl

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Hears Tara asks " who is that talking"

message 37: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"What the heck?!" Tara was no sweet heart. She wasnt going to warm up to her right away

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ I stumble in to the library to see Kai?
"Kai?"
((I know you for some apparent reason i will come up with later))

message 39: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara was confused!!

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) " who is out there. The person who was eavesdropping. " Kai calls out.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Sees Adia. Knows who she is and puts sword away. Sits down and puts her head in hands

message 42: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara rolls her eyes, "are you ok?"

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Feels like a complete idiot. She doesn't belong here. She jumps into battle stance every time she hears a voice she doesn't know.

message 44: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara smiles. "It's ok…everyone is safe."

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) " I guess. I am sorry. I flip out easily. It's part of living on your own for 9 years. "

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "KAI? Is that really you?" Adia says she as kai put her head in her hands. She almost collapse as a new wave of dizziness comes.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yea it's me."

message 48: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara rolls her eyes again. She loved Adias but really!!! What was she doing if she is dizzy stay at the nurse. "Adias! Go! Go back to the nurse!"

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ "Oh my god...." She runs and tackles kai with a hug

message 50: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) ((GTG))

« previous 1 3 4