Survive discussion

KPN headquarters > Training with strategies

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 157 comments Mod
Sound proof room that locks. You can train alone or with a class. Promotes images off screen to improve fighting skills

message 2: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara quickly moves in her black dress. Her brown curls bounce on her shoulders. Her eyes fixed on the screen. She was waiting for someone to join her.

message 3: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"Hey Jason!" Jason was her best friend. She could tell him anything. "What's up?" Tara questions sweetly.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Adia starts to worry as she runs to training. Will someone by there? she thinks. God I hope so. She keeps wondering if someone will be there. I do not want to work alone again. I push open and see Tara. Whew. I smile at her as I catch my breath.

message 5: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"Hey!" Tara says to adia,

message 6: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara's smile fades quickly. "Nothing," she quickly says. Why was she so nervous? Should see tell him her secret??

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Adia finnally regaining her breath says
"Nothing much. I was worried no one would be here."

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Adia looks toward Tara noticing that Jason was right she was tense her shoulders had hunched and strained to keep calm

message 9: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

She looks at Adia quickly. "You shouldn't have worried." Then she turns to Jason. "Nothing trust me." She wasn't going to tell him about the Presidents son or the rebels that recently died

message 10: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"Ummm…I just don't know." She glances at the white wall. She heard the doors lock. "No!" This meant that the training would start soon.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Jason didn't seem convinced and nethier was Adia. Tara didn't move or speak
"Tara?" I ask

message 12: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"Get ready!" She quickly pulled out her bow and arrow. The stumulations would pop up soon!

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ I quickly unsheathed my dagger and sword as the stimulations started to form

message 14: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

'People" quickly come at Tara she quickly shoots them and they disappear. She ducks and falls on Jason.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ I watch as Tara falls and hear Jason give a surprised yelp. I throw my dagger as a 'person' comes at the fallen Tara. It hit it in the head and disappears.

message 16: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara quickly stands up. "Oh I'm sorry!" She shoots another arrow. "I didn't mean to-" Boom! Another arrow. She laughs. She rarely laughs so she was surprising herself.

We Are The Fallen~I’m sending a raven with blood on its wings~ Adia swings her sword killing yet another person. Weight presses against my back as a person jumped on her. She falls hitting her head with a solid crack. She stabbed the person but black spots invaded her vision and she drifted of into unconsciousness.

message 18: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara turns around as a 'person' jumps on her back. She grabs their arms and swings them to the floor. She was frightened. She runs to the door, her black boots clunking on the floor. The door was locked. The teachers only let you out when the battle is won. "Help! We have a girl unconscious!!! Please!"

message 19: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

((Isabella had to go. I'm still here))
Tara quickly beats up the last "person". The lights turn on. Tara lays beside Jason. "Jason! Please wake up!! Please!"

message 20: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"Jason?" She pulls him up as they sit and stare at each other. She looks into his gentle soft eyes. "Jason…" she whispers softly, her voice as gentle as willow tree waving with the wind

message 21: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

"No." She says softly. She smiles lightly. The toughness she had slowly faded as her vulnerable side began to show

message 22: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara smiles as she holds his hands. "Somehow I knew…this…this would happen." She kisses him lightly on the lips. Her heart beats fast as she flashes him her prettiest smile

message 23: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

((Ok))

message 24: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

She pulls away. "Why?" She kisses him even more than before-with more passion. Her vulnerability was rising

message 25: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

She put her arms around his neck. "I love you." She said, as she pulled him close for another kiss

message 26: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

Tara grabs his hand

message 27: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

((Bowling alley?))
Tara stares at him.

message 28: by Nia, To survive, I run on love <3 (new)

((Ok!))