Vampire Knight Advanced Rp discussion

Town Houses > Trancy Manor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude led Alois into the large manor with a sigh. Closing the door behind them he put Alois's coat on the rack before directing his body to the kitchen.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 188 comments Mod
Alois sighs when he does, closing his eyes and calmly walks off towards the dinning room.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude comes out with a turkey sandwich and chips, placing them in front of him neatly.

Alois glances up at him before down at the food, slowly beginning to eat.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude says nothing as he glances out the window in deep thought.

Alois sighs, murmuring,"Just go if you wish.." He knew Claude had to be hungry and deep inside he loved Claude deeply and would do anything to make him happy.. But.. He knew Claude would kill him if he told him so he kept it all locked away inside.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude glanced over, "But I don't wish to go" he blurted out. GOOD GOING CLAUDE! he thought to himself.

Alois blinks, looking at him,"Th-then.. You wish to stay?" He for once stuttered. Why the hell did i stutter?! Im such an idiot! He thinks.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He looked away, "Because there isn't anything else to do" he cleared his throat nervously.

((Im making someone on my new group i think you'll love!!))

Alois smirks seductively,"I could think of a few things.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Don't you dare tempt me he thought. "Oh if you have something in mind I'd be happy to oblige. he replied as he tried to remain as non seductive as possible.

He smirks, walking up and pushes him to sit down, sitting on his lap in a seductive way as he cutely pouts,"You have no clue?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He swallowed, his excitement pretty much apparent. He tried to hide it but with Alois sitting in his lap it was surely obvious. "D-Don't tempt me young lord" he whispered.

Alois smirks, softly grinding against him as he teases,"Or what?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked and blushed lightly, his excitement growing harder, "This isn't a good idea" he whispered shakily.

Alois smirks challengingly/seductively,"Scared?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He balled his fist and felt a cold sweat prick at his forehead, the excitement growing painful.

message 18: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 05, 2014 03:05AM) (new)

Alois sighs,"Guess you aren't man enough to take up this opportunity.." He smirks, kissing Claude's weak spot on his neck before standing up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude appears on the other side of the door once he gets off. He pants and looks down, his cheeks flushed as he practically ran up the stairs to his room.

Alois blinks, sighing and crosses his arms, shaking his head,"Guess im starting my own bath.." He sighs sadly, gazing down as he thinks, Yet he said he didn't wish to leave.. He sighs, heading upstairs towards the bathroom thats attached to his bedroom.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude takes off his shirt and puts his hand on his face, "He didn't notice did he? I know I'm... relatively large" he whispered to himself as he moved towards the bathroom.

Alois softly sighs, walking into his bedroom then into his bathroom, leaving the door open as he starts the shower.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude takes a quick cold shower before hastily getting his clothes back on and making himself look presentable.

<< I have to get to bed, nighty night >>

((Aws, night!!))

Alois sighs, turning off the bath and sits in it, groaning lightly at the warmth, leaning his head back softly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude sighs and clears his throat, walking down the hall.

Alois quietly hums the death song (aka the song he sung as a child to call forth Claude XD) as he closes his eyes.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude peeks in and blinks, Not again he thought, swallowing and looking away, walking back into the hallway.

Alois opens one eye when he hears Claude walking away and sighs, looking at his reflection.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude leans against the wall, being next to the door in case needed. He swallowed and attempted to calm himself.

Alois sighs,"Claude, bring me my robe, i left it on my bed again.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude nodded and walked in stiffly, retrieving the robe and handing it to him, finding it difficult to keep his eyes off of Alois and directing his look to the floor.

message 32: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited May 05, 2014 07:13PM) (new)

The robe was really short and was red with spider webs sewn into it, much like his kimono. He steps out and puts the really reviling robe on himself.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude swallows, ... Just don't think about it. Control your blood flow. You can't let him notice he thought to himself.

Alois glances at him, sighing,"Ever since that joke, you've seemed on edge.." He walks out. Of course to Alois he wished it would have gone further and wasn't seen as a joke, but he knew to Claude it might have been.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude didn't say anything, seeming tense as he pressed his legs together in attempt to hide it. He swallowed, "It's nothing to be concerned about." he assured.

Alois crosses his arms,"You seem uncomfortable.." He leans closer.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude rouse an eyebrow slightly, "I-I have no idea what you're talking about" he replied, his breath somewhat shaky.

Alois smirks seductively,"It hurts.. Doesn't it..?" He traces a finger over the tent in Claude's pants.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude bites his lip, stepping back, "Y-You shouldn't" he stuttered.

Alois smirks,"Or what? You wouldn't do anything about it anyways.." He sighs, pulling away and heads out to his room.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude hesitated greatly, for once his posture unsure and shaky as he grabbed Alois's wrist and pulled him back and kissing him softly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude hesitated greatly, for once his posture unsure and shaky as he grabbed Alois's wrist and pulled him back and kissing him softly.

Alois' eyes widen when he does but he kisses him back.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude closes his eyes and presses him to the wall, pinning him as he deepened the kiss.

Alois softly grunts, sliding his tongue in his mouth as he wraps his legs around him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude moved his hand down Alois's hip, unbuttoning his own pants to relieve himself of a bit of the pain.

((Brb))

He bites his lip, watching.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude continues to kiss him, his eyes closing once more as the kiss deepens.

Alois grunts, grinding against him as he roughens the kiss.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Claude groaned and pressed closer to him.

« previous 1