Twisted (Twisted, #1) Twisted question

TO TALK OR NOT TO TALK ABOUT THE SEX TRADE…?
Lola Smirnova Lola May 05, 2014 01:27AM
Some people call it immoral…
Oscar Wilde once said "The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame".
What do YOU think?

www.lolasmirnova.com

i am grateful Jesus Christ gave me outer beauty, but all of us will lose that with time. Choose what is eternal and lasting. I'll tell u what book I have read...The sacred and Holy scriptures of God which denounce liscentious living on practically every page. The lifestyle you uphold in your book destroys
people's souls...perhaps you were going for that,
but thee money wont be enough. Why lead others astray.

Marianne (last edited May 16, 2014 03:46PM ) May 16, 2014 03:46PM   0 votes
...people profiting off the sexual exploits of others perversions...look at the subtitle "The Art" of sex trafficing....Fongu to the publishers and scumbags profiting off of this propaganda for perverts cheap thrills.
Anathema

Open your mind to the world and the many different ways that can be found in it, before making hasty judgments of others. After all, the very same thing that you judge from where you are— may very well be something totally different in meaning on the other side of the world. The problem with making hasty judgments is that it will emphasize your ignorance at the end of the day.
C. JoyBell C.