1X1 and group 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Peter(☉v☉)ノ☂Tessa

Comments Showing 1-50 of 196 (196 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Tessa (last edited May 08, 2014 08:19AM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Name: Oshiki Etsuko
Appearance:

Traits:
- Quick witted
- Obsessive compulsive
- Outgoing
- Distant
- Private
Her brother Oshiki Kenjirou: (view spoiler)

message 2: by Peter (last edited May 04, 2014 10:33PM) (new)

Peter Parker | 25 comments Name:Peter Parker
Appearance:((My profile pic))
Traits:Spider-Man is commonly seen as a brave and righteous hero with an indomitable sense of justice and responsibility. Shaken by his uncle's tragic death, Spider-Man's vow of responsibility has led him to a path of heroism and humanitarian service. There are times when Spider-Man's sense of responsibility can be almost overbearing; this was noted by Luke Cage when he felt embarrassed about Electro (one of his villains) causing the Raft breakout, despite the fact he had nothing to do with it. This combined with his strong moral compass in the face of adversity and sharp wit make him one of the most iconic and enduring heroes in the Marvel Universe.

One of Spider-Man's most prominent traits is his sense of humor. Even at the face of certain death, Spider-Man invariably cracks a joke, to the annoyance of both friends and foes. His reasons for this vary: either he wants to relieve the stress of a situation or simply because he wants to hide how scared he really is during a crisis. Also, he does this to get on the nerves of his opponents, since he knows that if they are angry, that they would normally lose themselves and be vulnerable to a superior skilled opponent. It is generally agreed, however, that whenever Spider-Man stops making jokes, he will take the current situation with the utmost seriousness.

Spider-Man is also a loner. Due to his individualistic style (having been a social outcast in his youth), Spider-Man finds it hard to work in teams. However, this has gradually lessened over the years, to the point Spider-Man is a member of the Avengers, the New Avengers, and more recently, the Future Foundation.

Spider-Man's righteousness complimented Daredevil's maturity as a crime-fighter during the Death of Jean DeWolf arc, leading to an enduring friendship.Peter also made close ties with the Fantastic Four at the very start of his career, which stands greater than ever today, like a family rendering aid to each other unconditionally. He is also quite close to the X-Men, able to sympathize with the public scorn that mutants often face. More recently Spider-Man has bonded with the New Avengers of whom he is a founding member, trusting them so much that he would reveal his identity to each member. Of the two previously mentioned teams, Spidey is closest to the Human Torch and Wolverine, playing pranks on one another or seeking solace respectively.

message 3: by Tessa (last edited May 05, 2014 12:47PM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu touched up her eyeliner in the entryway mirror before grabbing her heart-shaped white furry purse off of the table by the door and putting the tube of black liquid makeup into the bag. She used her ring finger to wipe tiny smear of glittering lip gloss from under her lips and smiled at her reflections, Peter might actually notice that she was a girl today, this was the first time she had worn makeup outside of her job in weeks. "Ittekimasu!" she yelled down the hall to her older brother before bouncing out the door.

The siblings had immigrated to the US when she turned fourteen, their parents had wanted her to attend a high-end private school in New York City so they sent the teenager and her twenty year old brother to the city, since they didn't want her to stay in the dorm rooms. Though the two had lived in the states for eight years they still normally used Japanese in the house, since neither felt that their English was very good.

As she shut the door behind her Etsu straightened her dress and walked down the hall quickly, she was supposed to be meeting Peter for coffee in half an hour and in the snow she knew she'd take a while. She ran excitedly down the stairs and through the lobby of her building before going through the front door with with a wave to the footmen. The snow outside was still coming down, but the sidewalks had luckily been mostly cleared. She seemed more nervous today than normal, did it have to do with the makeup she had worn trying to get Peter to notice her, or was it the butterflies that had been recently completely overtaking her stomach when she was going to see him, she couldn't tell.

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments After Peter had finished getting ready he slid down the stairs from his room the the second floor.By now he had his own apartment and was living alone making a living upon his the pictures he sold to the Daily Bugle.He didn't get paid much but it didn't matter he sold just the right amount to get by.He was wearing a simple black shirt and skinny jean shorts that wear black.His hair was slick back without any gel,he never used it for it wasn't his 'Thing' to do.It always stayed uo so that was great.He was ready to meet

message 5: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu slipped on her thick white gloves as she slowly walked down the sidewalk, careful not to sleep on the ice that the salt still hadn't managed to melt. She hurried into the local coffee shop and wiped the snow off her boots as the older woman behind the counter said "Good morning! Come on in and warm up!" Etsu smiled brightly and headed into the small shop, she liked it so much more than the general Starbucks or some other chain place. "Hi! Is Peter here yet?" she asked, her Japanese accent thick with enthusiasm.

message 6: by Day (last edited May 06, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter appeared behind Estu covering her eyes."No" he said laughing softly."But I am" he said smiling flashing his white teeth as h watched her.She didn't always wear make up but this time she did.'Was it for him?'He thought hopeful."You look amazing!" he said smiling as he grabbed her hand holding it tightly in his grasp.

message 7: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Peter!" Etsu said happily and grinned as a blush started around her ears. "Thanks! I got a new order of makeup in, and I couldn't wait till my next shoot to wear it!" This was mostly the truth, she had gotten new makeup that she was excited about, but she was going to wait until this weekend to try it, she and her brother had a photo shoot planned in Central Park for her newest cosplay venture. They'd been using the money their parents had been sending for college toward her cosplay stuff and his photography equipment, they'd eventually find out but right now the siblings didn't care.

message 8: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "That's so great" he said smiling widely."So are you ready for out date?" he asked leaning on her as he watched the workers make the coffee and suddenly craved some."Oh did i tell you i have an amazing place I'm taking you today?" he asked as he checked his phone for the time to make sure they were not going to be late for the reservation he had made the week before.

message 9: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "I am! Where are you taking me anyway?" Etsu asked with another smile that made a guy at a table a few feet away stare, though it also could have been her outfit. Peter had asked her out last week, though she still couldn't tell if he had asked her as a friend or more than that, but she was happy about it either way.

message 10: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter moved in from of the view of the guy blocking his view of her."That's why it's a surprise,and do not worry you don't need to close your eyes but you do need to hold my hand the whole way there" he said smirking innocently.He was beginning to fall for her.

message 11: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Well I can do that chan!" Etsu laughed pulled her eyes off him for a few seconds to look at the woman behind the counter and asked "Can I get a mocha, triple shot espresso to go?" she talked almost too quickly to understand correctly, but she probably didn't even need to say her order anymore since she'd been to the shop so many times.

message 12: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter smiled."Yeah don't worry about asking me for anything" he said smirking as he poked her."Just kidding I don't want any" he said tugging on her hand pouting for her to hurry up even though it wasn't really her that was being slow."Go"he said.

message 13: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu giggled as she grabbed her coffee and they existed through the front door, back into the icy mess that was currently upscale Queens. "I'm the one addicted to the caffeinated stuff." she stuck her tongue out at him and smirked, the glitter around her eyes mimicking the way the snow sparkled on the ground.

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He looked away blushing nervously realizing she probably wouldn't want to be friends anymore if she knew how he felt about her."Yeah." he said nervously kicking around the snow as he walked."So how is your cosplay life going?"He asked trying to get his mind of acting dumb.

message 15: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "It's good! I just finished my Katana outfit!" Etsu clapped her hands excitedly, he wasn't sure if Peter would know the Mortal Kombat character, but he would soon enough if he didn't, since if he didn't know she'd mostly spend lunch showing him pictures of the character. She took a sip of her coffee and held her gloved hands on either side if the hot foam cup.

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Really?!" he asked excitedly he didn't realize he sounded to happy."Not because you would look really hot in it though" he said nervously."Or that you wouldn't" he said freaking out."I'll just shut up" he said looking down as they walked.

message 17: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Don't let my brother hear you say that." Etsu winked at him and skipped past him down the side walk. Once she was at the next corner she stopped and turned around, waiting for the red hand to go away so they could go across "Slow poke!" she said loudly, making a couple walking by jump, but not actually look up at her.

message 18: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "I won't" He said softly so she couldn't hear.He hurried up to her and grabbed her by her hand."Remember don't let go of Spider-Man,he will keep you safe" he said smirking.He looked at her for her reaction.It was the only way he thought about telling her his biggest secret,sure it sucked but hey...it was Peter after all.

message 19: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "You wish you were spider-man chan." Etsu said with a dramatic shake of her head, thinking that he was joking of course. "I'm glad you're not though, the spandex wearing bonkura, he seems pretty full of himself." she giggled, thinking her best friend was nothing like the web slinging supposed superhero that sometimes seemed to have no idea what he was doing.

message 20: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He frowned."I'm serious" he said seriously as he watched her face."Do you really want to test me" he said teasingly as he pushed her to an alley and walked to a dark part coming out a few seconds later appearing behind her upside down hanging from a web."Hello Etsu" he said smirking not that she could see it.

message 21: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu spun around, almost dropping her coffee in the process. "Peter?" she asked, dropping the honorific she normally used instead of his name. "What- nan dai?!" she switched to her native tongue by accident at the surprise.

message 22: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter quickly caught her coffee and handed it to her smiling."YES?" he asked smirking."I just need you to know that I really like you and i might be falling for you Etsu" he said watching her with his mask on so glad that she isn't taking it off.

message 23: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Please don't fall, you might break your neck or something!" Etsu said, completely oblivious to the fact that he had the same feelings she did. "I mean I like you too, of course I do, your my best friend. . ." she stopped, unsure of what to continue with as she gripped her coffee tightly.

message 24: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Is there a 'but' coming in?" he asked nervously.There was always a but.His life never went right."I know that you might not feel the same way" he said sighing.

message 25: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Peter stop." Etsu said, she wasn't convinced he was Spidey, even though it was obvious by now, and she really wasn't convinced he liked her "Wait you said, uhm-" she stopped again, trying to get ahold of the situation "You said you were falling for me?" she asked like a lightbulb had just lit up in her brain.

message 26: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "yeah i kind of am and will i have been planning to tell you that sooner but i was afraid you might hate me or something" he said hanging there watching her,

message 27: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "You moron! Why would I hate you? Now get back down here so I can hug you." Etsu said with a laugh, for some reason she still found him being spider-man completely absurd, though him having feelings for here seemed even crazier. She couldn't even imagine what her brother would say, he was always trying to catch pictures of Spidey, though unlike most people he didn't want them for the media or anything, just for fun.

message 28: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He jumped down landed on his feel as he flipped."How about no kiss and instead this" he said as he took off his mask and kissed her quickly.He did it regardless of what she might think.Maybe she might really hate him now and never want to talk to him again.

message 29: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu's eyebrows shot up as peter kissed her and she felt herself step back with one foot, luckily her mind was mostly running on auto-pilot or she'd be flat on her back. "Peter-" she smiled, her pink tinged cheeks growing warmer despite the cold around them. Instead of finishing the sentence she stared at him, the coloured contacts over her eyes not shielding the elation she had felt when he kissed her. She closed the gap between their faces in a few seconds and kissed him back lightly, though it was slightly difficult since the height difference was almost seven inches, even with her platform boots.

message 30: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter smiled at her when she said his name.He didn't realize his name could sound so good coming out of her mouth.He was more exited about the fact she had kissed him back which meant that there was still some sort of hope they could end up being together."I needed you to know how i felt about you" he said pulling away but still breathing her lips in.

message 31: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Well I'm pretty sure you know now." Etsu answered quietly, a mischievous smile playing across her face as she looked up at him. She wasn't sure when she had started to like him, but she was glad it was before she knew he was Spidey, she didn't want him thinking she was some bimbo that dated superheros because of the fact that they were heroes, she would have been just as willing to kiss him before he showed up in spandex, of course she definitely wasn't complaining about the formfitting get-up.

message 32: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He actually really smiled which for him was rare."So does this mean if i ask you to be mine you will say yes?" he asked nervously leaning on her slightly afraid to let go.

message 33: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu made a face as if he was thinking guard about the question then grinned at him "Of course I will." she said, her voice almost in a whisper as she moved her arms around his neck, her coffee lay forgotten on he ground, she had accidentally dropped it when he had first kissed her. She twisted her fingers into his soft brown hair as she stretched up to kiss him again.

message 34: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He smiled leaning down picking her up quickly."Since there is a chance you might become Mrs.Spidy, you get the full experience" he said smirking as he shot a web up and pulling her with him as he quickly start swinging around the city."Hold on Good" he said looking back at her.

message 35: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Ahh chan what are you doing!?" Etsu asked as they landed on top of a tall office building She straightened the bottom of her dress and smiled at him. "Why didn't you tell me you were Spider-man before? I would have held my tongue when making fun of you." she giggled, she had a bad habit of picking on spidey, for no other reason than because it was funny, and because some of the pictures he brother managed to get of him looked so hilarious.

message 36: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Maybe i like seeing you happy smiling so i dpnt want to take you making fun of me even if it makes me look bad away from you" he said poking her as quickly shot a web at a higher part and hung upside down looking at her."Sorry bad habbit." he said smirking.

message 37: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Hey it might not be bad, am I prettier upsidedown?" Etsu tilted her head to where it was upside down and eye level with him. "Now are you going to take me on a date, or are we going to keep monkeying around?" she asked with a grin as her eyes sparkled happily. "Oh and I swear if my brother finds out that I've been friends with Mcspidey this whole time he'll die of excitement."

message 38: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "Look your prettier anyway it does not change anything" he said simply."Or maybe im doing this so you could kiss me upside down making it really cliche" he said smirking."Maybe your brother shouldn't know about me either" he said.

message 39: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "I said if didn't I!" Etsu said with a giggle as she pecked him on the cheek. "He'll be too distracted trying not to rip your head off for kissing his sister, though I wouldn't worry too much since he wouldn't do anything to make me angry." she smiled brightly at her last few words, though they almost sounded like a threat to her brother, but it was true, he never did anything to make hr unhappy, it didn't even seem like he was capable of it.

message 40: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He watched her laughing."So When i tell you jump do it ok no matter what." he said looking at her."I'm going to make your night wild before we go eat" he said laughing as he dove off the buidling quickly"Wo!" he screamed exitedly."Jump" he as he fell from the building.He would catch her.

message 41: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu approached the edge of the building and looked at him like he was insane "I am not going to- ahhhhh!" she gasped as her wet boot slipped and she went tumbling down after him. "Peter!" she exclaimed again, she was using his name much more than she usually did today.

message 42: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments Peter quickly shot a web at her pulling her to his chest instantly."See I will never let you go" he said as he swung for the facey five restaurant.He was glad she never asked how he had payed for this.It took him a year to do it and he knew it would make her mad if she knew that.He landed softly on the roof as he watched her."So here we are" he said smirking.

message 43: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "I believe you, but I am not jumping off any more buildings." Etsu smirked, though she still felt slightly winded from the surprise drop. "By the way if your webby stuff gets sticky all over my clothes I'm not going to be happy." she said in a mock serious tone, though she was partially serious with the comment, she had no idea if his webs would leave a residue on her four hundred dollar dress, but at least if it did she could just buy another one, it wasn't like she was wearing one of her one-of-a-kind outfits that she made herself or ordered special.

message 44: by Day (last edited May 07, 2014 12:15PM) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "No it melts after a while with no trace but you must live the rush" he said joking teasingly."So lets go already" he said as he hold her and jumped to the bottom making sure no one was watching.He pulled her in front of him just in case as he quickly changed back to normal."Don't worry im not naked under" he said smirking.

message 45: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) Etsu turned bright red at his comment and turned around anyway and he changed back into his normal clothes quickly, though she really didn't mind the spandex. "So McSpidey, why didn't you tell me earlier?" she asked quietly as she twisted her head around to see if he was done.

message 46: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments he finished quickly."Don't worry you might catch me naked one day" He said teasingly and winked."Well the thing is i was afraid of what you might say" he admitted.

message 47: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "What I might say? I'll say the same things I say every time I see you! Except now you have a new nickname." Etsu said, smirking as she unzipped her fluffy white purse and got a badtz-maru compact mirror out.

message 48: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments "You sound like you have a crush on me" he said innocently."Do you like me?" he asked making his voice childish.

message 49: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) "Of course I like you!" Etsu said with a smile then made a surprised sound "Oh you mean- I- Uhm." her smile changed fro awkwardly sweet to a cat-like grin as she said "I might."

message 50: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 277 comments He kissed her quickly."Well then get inside before you freeze to death beautiful" Peter said as he basically shoved her inside quickly.He walked over to the man waiting."Peter Parker" He said smiling as the men walked them to their table.He Pushed her in her chair gently as he sat next to her watching her.

« previous 1 3 4