First Readers (Beta Readers) discussion

Offers -- Fiction > Seekin Betas for NA Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ava (new)

Ava (avalovesbooks) | 1 comments I have a full length New Adult Contemporary Romance that needs a team of betas for review.

Blurb:
Becoming his, is the first installment of three in the adventure of learning about oneself and the journey we take in getting there. Ace Bosse, comes home from college for the summer and finds herself building an unexpected friendship with Max Miller, her neighbor for the past ten years, whom she’s never really known. Ace begins to fight her all consuming nature to over analyze her every decision, while Max teaches her that a little crazy can be good. Ace learns what crazy, life sacrificing, craving, jealous love is all about; as her fear of the future makes its presence known in this journey of Becoming His.

The book is 135k words and I'm looking to have thoughts and feedback returned by 05/25. Due to adult scenes, please be 18+.

Please message me if you're interested.

Thank you!

message 2: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Luhman (andrea_luhman) | 1 comments Mariah, I'd be willing to exchange beta reads with you. My manuscript is 97k and it is a fantasy/romance.