Quiz Town discussion

✞ Tests To Predict Your Nature ✞ > The Sand and Surf Test

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
Sand, surf, and sun! Does life get any better than this? Pick the coastal image that appeals do you most ... and learn what it says about you.

http://www.blogthings.com/thesandands...

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

You Are Brilliant

You see patterns and meaning where other people see nothing. You have an amazing mind.
You are often the smartest person in the room, but you don't let it go to your head. You are quite humble.

You like to think, analyze, and challenge. For you, there's nothing more boring than people not open to ideas.
You are always changing your beliefs and theories. Your brain is extremely flexible.

message 3: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) You Are Spirited
You have an enthusiasm for life that can't be toned down. You are constantly jazzed.
You live boldly and without fear. You try not to overthink anything. You prefer action!

You are open to any and every experience. You don't try to predict how something will be.
You don't have time for worrying or anxiety. You hope for the best and can deal with the worst.

message 4: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) hey vinny you're getting all the answers in which they say you're smart and intellectual and i'm sitting here just like 'oh yeah...well i'm *scratches head* *stares at the window for 20 mins*....well i'm something alright *sobs*

these tests are just doing their best to make me sound dumb and like a 12 year old :X XD

message 5: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Vinny may be smart and intellectual but I am deep and philosophical :P:P

message 6: by Mahrukh (last edited May 05, 2014 01:41AM) (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) @Fong really? is that so? XD

And that still leaves me behind sounding like 12 year old throwing tantrums and acting like an idiot :P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Tranquil. NOT! !!!!!

message 8: by Toni (new)

Toni (thewordshaker) You Are Creative
You see inspiration where other people see nothing. You have an amazing eye for beauty.
You appreciate everyone and everything in this world. You actually like flaws. Perfection is overrated!

You can always find a way to entertain yourself and dream a little. You believe in endless possibilities.
You are a very visual person, and at times you can be overwhelmed by all you are seeing. The world can be an intense place.

message 9: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

☛ℳaℎℛukℎ✐ヅ wrote: "hey vinny you're getting all the answers in which they say you're smart and intellectual and i'm sitting here just like 'oh yeah...well i'm *scratches head* *stares at the window for 20 mins*....we..."

Er, are you serious? Aren't these quizzes for fun only? (oh spare me, I keep entering into the verbal tennis mode every now and then :P) I'm sure you're pretty smart and definitely intelligent. Do not bother about these stuffs, please. *puzzled expression*. :|

message 10: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Fong, really? :D

message 11: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) ღ νιηηソ●•ツ ☺ wrote: "☛ℳaℎℛukℎ✐ヅ wrote: "hey vinny you're getting all the answers in which they say you're smart and intellectual and i'm sitting here just like 'oh yeah...well i'm *scratches head* *stares at the window..."

Lol! I was kidding vinny :D

message 12: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments You Are Spirited
You have an enthusiasm for life that can't be toned down. You are constantly jazzed.
You live boldly and without fear. You try not to overthink anything. You prefer action!

You are open to any and every experience. You don't try to predict how something will be.
You don't have time for worrying or anxiety. You hope for the best and can deal with the worst.

message 13: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

☛ℳaℎℛukℎ✐ヅ wrote: "ღ νιηηソ●•ツ ☺ wrote: "☛ℳaℎℛukℎ✐ヅ wrote: "hey vinny you're getting all the answers in which they say you're smart and intellectual and i'm sitting here just like 'oh yeah...well i'm *scratches head* ..."

Of course! *now I'm scratching head* :P

message 14: by Mahrukh (new)

Mahrukh (matronmahrukh) hehehehe well ya know i tend to be weird :D

message 15: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Its fun! and I felt kinda proud reading that post. :P :P

message 16: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell I know you were kidding Mahrukh :P:D no sane person would take these too seriously :P:P

And Vinny, maybe? :P

message 17: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Can you prove it? :P

message 18: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell To prove or not to prove, that is the question :))

message 19: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

I've got my answer though. :P

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

You are observant
You are an insightful and wise person. You like to think things through carefully, and you usually come up with amazing ideas.
Some people may think you're boring, but they don't realize how much you're learning through careful observation.

By moving slowly, you are able to really see and appreciate every detail in life. You have a vivid and complete picture of the world.
Your intelligence runs deep. Anyone who takes time to talk with you is eventually overwhelmed by your brilliance.

I'm anything but slow and boring... Almost always the life of the party

message 21: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments You Are Tranquil
You are able to stand back and really appreciate the ebb and flow of life. You find peace even in troubled times.
You know that all bad things eventually pass, and you have a broad perspective that others yearn for.

You focus on the present as much as possible. You aren't weighed down by thoughts of the past or future.
You seek balance, and with that balance comes bliss. You have found your happy place, and you're content to stay there a while.

message 22: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You Are Tranquil

You are able to stand back and really appreciate the ebb and flow of life. You find peace even in troubled times.
You know that all bad things eventually pass, and you have a broad perspective that others yearn for.

You focus on the present as much as possible. You aren't weighed down by thoughts of the past or future.
You seek balance, and with that balance comes bliss. You have found your happy place, and you're content to stay there a while.

message 23: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments You Are Spirited :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

You are creative

You see inspiration where other people see nothing. You have an amazing eye for beauty.
You appreciate everyone and everything in this world. You actually like flaws. Perfection is overrated!

You can always find a way to entertain yourself and dream a little. You believe in endless possibilities.
You are a very visual person, and at times you can be overwhelmed by all you are seeing. The world can be an intense place.

message 26: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (thefabjenni) | 417 comments Wise Birdy wrote: "Tranquil. NOT! !!!!!"

same!

message 27: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments You Are Spirited

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are Spirited

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 3992 comments You are Spirited

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 92 comments I'm optimistic!

message 31: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (kaitydawn) | 15 comments Brilliant

message 32: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
I got Spirited.

message 33: by Anastasia715 (new)

Anastasia715 | 14 comments You Are Spirited

message 34: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
You Are Optimistic

You're the type of person who's always excited about the future. You think good things are in store for you!
You hope that big things are to come, and you embrace change. Change may be scary, but it's also exhilarating.

You are a big daredevil and risk taker. You aren't going to sit back and watch life pass you by.
You believe that if you are good to the world, the world will be good to you. You put yourself out there and hope for the best.

message 35: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) You Are Spirited

message 36: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 34 comments You Are Optimistic

You're the type of person who's always excited about the future. You think good things are in store for you!
You hope that big things are to come, and you embrace change. Change may be scary, but it's also exhilarating.

You are a big daredevil and risk taker. You aren't going to sit back and watch life pass you by.
You believe that if you are good to the world, the world will be good to you. You put yourself out there and hope for the best.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) You Are Spirited

message 38: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments You Are Tranquil

message 39: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 246 comments You Are Tranquil

message 40: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments tranquil

message 41: by Ebony (new)

Ebony (ebbie_magic) | 209 comments You Are Optimistic

message 42: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
You Are Creative