Quiz Town discussion

☆☆ Quizzes (General) ☆☆ > What Crafty Hobby Should You Take Up?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You Should Take Up Journaling

You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You just have a well developed inner world.
You spend a lot of time thinking by yourself. It helps to get your thoughts down on paper.

You are an idealistic soul. You have noble ideas about the world.
You are a natural writer of all sorts. You are equally suited writing essays, journals, and fiction.

Yeah, agreed! :)

message 3: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell You Should Take Up Journaling

*High 5* Vinny!

message 4: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

*High 5* :))
I love writing journals!

message 5: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) You Should Take Up Journaling

You are very private, but you aren't aloof. You just have a well developed inner world.
You spend a lot of time thinking by yourself. It helps to get your thoughts down on paper.

You are a natural writer of all sorts. You are equally suited writing essays, journals, and fiction.

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea B | 84 comments Journaling here too :)

message 7: by Divya (new)

Divya You Should Take Up Jewelry Making

You are a unique person, both on the inside and outside. You love to show of your creative style.
You enjoy variety and new challenges. You're always looking to shake things up a bit.

You are constantly changing, adapting, and remixing. You entertain yourself by reinventing yourself.
You can be a bit of an attention seeker. You don't want anyone to forget about you.

Umm, whaaaaa....?????

message 8: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Hehe..:P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments You Should Take Up Knitting
You are patient and focused. You are good at sticking with projects and following instructions.
You follow and play by the rules. It's important to you to do things by the book.

You are highly observant. No detail slips past you.
You are generous with your time. You believe that the best things in life don't come quickly.

but, I hate knitting!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

You should take up knitting!!!!!!!!!!

I already knit! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "You Should Take Up Knitting
You are patient and focused. You are good at sticking with projects and following instructions.
You follow and play by the rules. It's important to you to do things by t..."

How can you hate knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments I'm sorry!!! I just can't focus for that long!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I read while knitting!

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments Wow! That's talented!

Emelia{Get out. I need to go to my mind palace} {geronimo!} | 56 comments Knitting apparently :) only problem is that I have no patience whatsoever!

message 17: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments You Should Take Up Knitting

You follow and play by the rules. It's important to you to do things by the book.

You are generous with your time. You believe that the best things in life don't come quickly.

WELL OK all of this is true but...KNITTING??

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments Ikr!!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Alyssa! You all should take up knitting! You can listen to audiobooks while you knit!

message 20: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments Lol, I should try that :D

message 21: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments You Should Take Up Journaling

message 22: by Ishi (new)

Ishi Bhanot | 2971 comments Too true!! :))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Lol, I should try that :D"

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Ishi wrote: "Too true!! :))"

Niice!

message 25: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Alyssa wrote: "Lol, I should try that :D"

Me too XD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

You Should Take Up Knitting

Yeah, no…I've tried…just not very thrilling.

message 27: by Cady (new)

Cady | 150 comments Jornaling. Okay.

message 28: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) Photography

You are often indecisive and conflicted. You see all sides of every issue.
You often prefer to observe than to take a stand. You find it more interesting to notice every detail.

You need to do something to understand it. You learn best with hands-on training.
You notice the little things that others just pass by. You know how to make the mundane interesting.

That's so true! :D

message 29: by BookWonder* (new)

BookWonder* (bookwonder) | 18 comments You should take up photography.

It's funny, because I love to take pictures! I was actually thinking of making photography my hobby when I become older.

message 30: by Iron (new)

Iron Burrito | 54 comments You should take up knitting lol.

message 31: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 78 comments You Should Take Up Journaling

That's totally me.

Marija *Somewhere beyond this starless sky, Through the darkest days of mine, Another sun will rise* | 1499 comments You Should Take Up Journaling

Totally agree :)

message 33: by Jenni (new)

Jenni (thefabjenni) | 417 comments Knitting...what?!

message 34: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

You Should Take Up Jewelry Making

You are a unique person, both on the inside and outside. You love to show of your creative style.
You enjoy variety and new challenges. You're always looking to shake things up a bit.

You are constantly changing, adapting, and remixing. You entertain yourself by reinventing yourself.
You can be a bit of an attention seeker. You don't want anyone to forget about you.

message 36: by Iara (new)

Iara | 136 comments Abhay wrote: "You Should Take Up Journaling

You spend a lot of time thinking by yourself. It helps to get your thoughts do..."

The same

message 37: by ranya (new)

ranya (ranya3394) | 758 comments Jewelry making

message 38: by ➳Halina➳ (new)

➳Halina➳ You Should Take Up Journaling

ʟ ᴀ ᴜ ʀ ᴀ  | 92 comments You Should Take Up Journaling

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) | 81 comments I guess I'm the first one to get Scrapbooking!
I have been musing about it, but on more of a pinboard type of scale.

You are a very down to earth person. You are much more concerned with what is actual than what is possible.
You are a total homebody. For you, there is nothing like the comfort of home.

You are family oriented. Some of your best memories revolve around the family dinner table.
You love to create and preserve sacred memories. You are a very nostalgic person.

The upper paragraph is more true, i'm not entirely family oriented. But I guess I am quite nostalgic.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

You should take up journaling

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America  (givealittleloveandsaveanimals) | 197 comments You should take up photography
You are often indecisive and conflicted. You see all sides of every issue.
You often prefer to observe than to take a stand. You find it more interesting to notice every detail.

You need to do something to understand it. You learn best with hands-on training.
You notice the little things that others just pass by. You know how to make the mundane interesting.

Alana ~ The Book Pimp (loonyalana) | 8 comments Knitting? Really?

I already make jewelry, resin crafts, decoupage, wire wrapping, bead stringing, cross-stitch, blogging (it can be crafty), costume making, vinyl wings, drawing, shirts...

I'll tell you where you can shove those knitting needles.

message 44: by Vaibhav (new)

Vaibhav | 372 comments You Should Take Up Jewelry Making

http://eemoticons.net

message 45: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 645 comments You Should Take Up Knitting

I'll most definitely fall asleep before I knit even one line -_-

message 46: by Amy (new)

Amy | 2 comments Apparently I should take up journaling =)

Emelia{Get out. I need to go to my mind palace} {geronimo!} | 56 comments Journalling- already tried it :)

message 48: by Julia (new)

Julia You Should Take Up Knitting

I already knit. But I don't have the patience to finish knitting anything...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

You Should Take Up Scrapbooking

You are a very down to earth person. You are much more concerned with what is actual than what is possible.
You are a total homebody. For you, there is nothing like the comfort of home.

You are family oriented. Some of your best memories revolve around the family dinner table.
You love to create and preserve sacred memories. You are a very nostalgic person.

message 50: by beth (new)

beth (beth01) | 75 comments You Should Take Up Journaling

« previous 1