Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Romance > Calling all erotic romance authors

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Adena | 11 comments Ever wonder if the sex lives of erotic romance authors are, um, a little spicier than the average person? Here's the chance to find out -- take our survey! All replies are completely confidential.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZQ2HG8N

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Jaye | 149 comments I'm wondering why the interest, and what you are hoping to do with the information? Particularly as you don't seem to write in the genre. Or do you, under a pseudonym? and you're wondering if you should tell your parents?

I think the survey says a great deal more about your own attitudes than the real life experiences of erotic romance writers.

By the way, would you consider that a murder mystery writer had a more violent real life than normal because they write about it?
Give me a good reason and I'll fill it in, if not and you're just after a little titillation, buy a book, I can recommend a few.
And no, just because I have a series called 'Call girls' doesn't mean that I've ever been one. I've also got a series based on an extra-terrestrial species. Doesn't mean I'm an alien either.

message 3: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Loveit | 21 comments E. wrote: "I'm wondering why the interest, and what you are hoping to do with the information? Particularly as you don't seem to write in the genre. Or do you, under a pseudonym? and you're wondering if you s..."

I couldn't have said it better myself. Because you write about someone, it doesn't mean that someone is you - hello, it's fiction!