The Chick Lits discussion

My Life Next Door
This topic is about My Life Next Door
May [2014] > My Life Next Door - Non-Spolier Discussion!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jamie-leigh Haughn (ermahgerdberks) | 9 comments Mod
Hello everyone!

This is the section where we can discuss My Life Next Door without any spoilers! :D

Stephanie (hoppyfroggy77) | 1 comments This book is really good! What do you guys think?

message 3: by Nina (new)

Nina (themoodreader) | 3 comments I got this book from the library last week and it is so perrrrrty!!! I'm not sure if I'm going to end up reading it though, although I really REALLY want to. I've been reading a lot of contemporary lately and this has been putting me in a reading slump :( What do you think?

Nelly (nellonbookish) Still waiting for my book to arrive to me. I really hope I will be able to finish in time.

Christina Morden (ClaryNathanWill) (clarynathanwill) | 1 comments I'm really excited to get farther into this. I was in the need for a contemporary.

Devon (booknookandbabbles) My copy just came in the mail today! :) Gonna start it right now!!!

Jaque Saviato (jaquesaviato) | 2 comments I'm half way and liking a lot.

Megan (meowitsmeagansbooks) I read it and thought it was really good. I loved the family dynamic.

Karissa (kentmcfuller) | 1 comments I'm going to start it this weekend!! i'm super stoked man

Nelly (nellonbookish) I'll start it this weekend.

Nelly (nellonbookish) Now I am ready, yihaaa!!! :)

Mom2triplets04 | 7 comments I have this book on my kindle. I need to finish Fire and Flood and probably will pick it up next since we need to read it by May 31. So many books!

Nelly (nellonbookish) Okay so I am 20 pages in and it feels like this is gonna be right up my alley, but we'll see!

Mom2triplets04 | 7 comments I'm on page 197 (50%). I think I hit a reading slump since bookcon. So tired and don't feel like reading. Been running around shopping and doing last minute things before school ends.