True Cross Academy discussion

Dorms > Izumiko Hayato ()

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi was lying down on her bed, close to falling asleep. While doing so, she unconsciously thought about last night. Should she have pushed him away? Maybe she should have just let him do as he pleases. Izzi sighed, and rolled over.

message 2: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments ((It's ok.))
Izzi jumped and landed on the floor. "Ow!" She got up and answered the door. "Suun?"

message 3: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Oh, uh, I just fell out of my bed," Izzi smiled cheekily. "Whatcha doing here?"

message 4: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi leaned against the doorway. "Uh.. Sure. Come in." She stepped back, and let him in

message 5: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi looked around her band poster covered room. "Really?"

message 6: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi blushed, and tried to hide it. "So, um I'll take the floor I guess." She started to make a make-shift bed on the floor.

message 7: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "But, my bed is so small! One of us is bound to fall off, and your the guest, so I sleep on the floor," Izzi tugged at the sheet under Suun's foot.

message 8: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi stared at him like he was crazy from her spot on the bed. "You. Are. The. Guest. I. Sleep. On. The. Floor. K?"

message 9: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi stood up on the bed, finally reaching just below his eyes. She kissed him, pulling away after a few moments. "I didn't mean to pull out Emotionless Suun. I just know you're having a bad day, so.. I didn't want you to sleep on the floor. It gives you back aches, and I don't want you to have that on top if whatever happened."

message 10: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She pulled back and smiled at him. "Always, babe." She continued making her make-shift bed. "You can go get changed." Izzi glanced at Suun.

message 11: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi rolled her eyes. "Fine." She lied down next Suun, hugging herself, shivering just a tiny bit. "Is this a plan for me to sleep next to you?"

message 12: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi placed her head on his chest, slowly starting to fall asleep. She was soon softly snoring in no time.

message 13: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments ((Oh yeah. I just don't know when xD))

Izzi snuggled closer, wrapping her arms around him, still snoring.

message 14: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi shot awake. "Did I hear you right, or was I having the best dream ever?"

message 15: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi made the kiss deeper, "I love ya too."

message 16: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi licked his lip, and smiled into the kiss.

((Jesus Christ here we go))

message 17: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Fine," Izzi rolled her eyes. She kissed him again, but more passionately.

message 18: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi looked at him. "Not gonna lie, really wanted to do it the first time. I just wanted to get my thoughts together, so I declined. But, yes. I do want to do it."

((haha here we goo))

message 19: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

message 20: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi smiled, and wrapped her legs around his waist. She nibbled his lip a bit.

message 21: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She laughed slightly, and took it off, revealing her sports bra. "Your turn."

message 22: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi took off the bra. She kissed him again.

message 23: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Nice boxers," Izzi laughed at him.

message 24: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi took off her pajama pants, and therefore only stood in her underwear. "Aight."

message 25: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Yup," Izzi smiled cheekily at Suun. She gave him a kiss.

message 26: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Aight," she said, and took off her underwear.