The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4) The House of Hades discussion

Who do you ship?

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aderonke This is basically a discussion about which characters you ship together and why. You can also tell why you don't ship characters. Mostly for Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus series.

message 2: by sim (last edited May 04, 2014 11:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

sim Except for Caleo, I ship everything Rick Riordan and the rest of the fandom doesn't. Or abhors is more like it.
So basically, I ship Caleo, Perachel, Jeyna, Hazel x no one because call me old-fashioned but I think she's too young to date and fall in 'luurrvv', Nico x Happiness and Thaluke!

Rachel Jackson Let me start by saying Percabeth forever!!!!!!!! <3<3
I also ship Caleo , gruniper, Tylla and frazel :)

Veronica percabeth,jeyna and caleo

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) PERCABETH, CALEO, FRAZEL, JEYNA, PICO(Piper and Nico), GRUNIPER and some more!

Aderonke I have a long list including Percabeth, Caleo, Frazel, Jeyna and Jiper (both for some reason), Brason, and Rachtavian (Rachel and Octavian). I just think they'd end up a weird and cute couple.

message 7: by sim (last edited May 06, 2014 01:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

sim Aryan wrote: "Who's Brason?"

It's this ridiculous ship the fandom made. It's Jason/Brick -.-
People also ship him with brownies. Seriously -_-

Neha Babafaba(Hypnos)((Awesome Bob))(((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))) wrote: "PERCABETH, CALEO, FRAZEL, JEYNA, PICO(Piper and Nico), GRUNIPER and some more!"

BABAFAFA!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!!!

Neha OTPs- 'Percabeth'
'Jasper'
'Frazel'
'Caleo'

Other ships- Leyna (I used to ship it ALOT before HoH...it kinda sunk but I'm keeping some hopes on it), Tratie <3, Charlena, Tylla (Tyson+Ella), Gruniper, Ractavian, Thaluke etc etc etc XD

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))(((Scuttle)))((((Scar)))) Neha (Athena) (Queen Elinor) wrote: "Babafaba(Hypnos)((Awesome Bob))(((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore))) wrote: "PERCABETH, CALEO, FRAZEL, JEYNA, PICO(Piper and Nico), GRUNIPER and some more!"

BABAFAFA!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!!!"

Hey, I just think Pico could work out well! :) And I ship Jeyna A LOT so because I didn't want anyone to be left alone, I created PICO!!!

message 11: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha >_> Alright then..

Cherie percabeth of course, but I do adore percico and jasico ^_^

Rachel Jackson Nightlock wrote: "Aryan wrote: "Who's Brason?"

People also ship him with brownies. Seriously -_-"

Yeah I've seen a lot of that. Why the brick though again?

message 14: by sim (new) - rated it 5 stars

sim Rachel wrote: "Nightlock wrote: "Aryan wrote: "Who's Brason?"

People also ship him with brownies. Seriously -_-"

Yeah I've seen a lot of that. Wh..."

I have no idea.

Jagoda Hhaha Percabeth. *,* They are the best. But that doesn't maen i don't like other ships. :D

message 16: by Tias (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tias Percabeth is such a cute ship but, Caleo? They're just too cool!!! *fangirl-ing*

Jagoda Tias wrote: "Percabeth is such a cute ship but, Caleo? They're just too cool!!! *fangirl-ing*"

Yeah, Caleo is definition of cuteness !! *,* I totally forgot about them !

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America I ship JEYNA (Jason and Reyna( i know not many people do but that is just me :) BUT i ADORE CALEO!!!!! <3 LEO+CALYPSO= FOREVER!

Bekah Herondale I love Leo and Calypso!! And I also really want Nico to find someone because he deserves to be as happy as everyone else!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Percabeth is amazing but my favourite ship is definitely Caleo. Frazel is cute but Hazel is pretty young and I'm pretty sure Frank is quite a bit older than her (can't remember the ages), but I don't really think about it anyway.

I'm not really fussed about who Piper and Jason end up with.

Also I agree that Nico should find somebody.

message 21: by Tias (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tias Jagoda wrote: "Tias wrote: "Percabeth is such a cute ship but, Caleo? They're just too cool!!! *fangirl-ing*"

Yeah, Caleo is definition of cuteness !! *,* I totally forgot about them !"

They should build that freaking garage for that freaking next book! *nod*

Cherie You don't need to be in a relationship with somebody to be happy. I don't want nico to end up with somebody, I just want him to learn to accept himself and be able to open up with the others.

Aderonke Dummkopf wrote: "Percabeth is amazing but my favourite ship is definitely Caleo. Frazel is cute but Hazel is pretty young and I'm pretty sure Frank is quite a bit older than her (can't remember the ages), but I don..."

Hazel is 13 and Frank is 16.

I just want Nico to be happy. Isn't that what we all want for him?

message 24: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Dummkopf wrote: "Percabeth is amazing but my favourite ship is definitely Caleo. Frazel is cute but Hazel is pretty young and I'm pretty sure Frank is quite a bit older than her (can't remember the ages), but I don..."

I don't think 3 years make much difference for relationships...

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited May 12, 2014 12:05PM) (new)

Babafaba(Hypnos)((Awesome Bob))(((Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore)))((((Scuttle)))) wrote: "PERCABETH, CALEO, FRAZEL, JEYNA, PICO(Piper and Nico), GRUNIPER and some more!"
FInally a ship for my fav character that might actually work(Pico)

Aderonke Aafia wrote: "One of my friends ships Valdangelo (?) which is apparently Leo/Nico. I guess that would sort of work, but I ship Leo/Reyna more."

to be honest I kinda ship Valdeangelo but I also ship Caleo and Pernico....

its complicated.

Brook Kiecksee Percabeth, Jasper, and Lezel (Leo+Hazel) definitely

Hayley Hawkins Percabeth, Tylla <3, Frazel, and CALEO!!!!!!!

idk about Piper and Jason. They're cute, but Jason always seems to be knocked out or something. Oh well :D