Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants discussion

Masquerade Ball > The Entrance

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

description

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) Sarolina walked in nervously. She was the first, and that was never a pleasant feeling. She had come alone, but now thinking about it, she didn't even need to come, so why bother? But a little voice in her head urged her on. "You have to make friends." It said. "You have to fit in." She shook her head, tickling her shoulders with her hair. She would wait for someone to come.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Violetta walked in, smiling in her dress. She was partially worried that her mask might fall off, but she knew that it wouldn't. She twirled around, a shriek of happiness, and then stopped when she saw Sarolina. "Hello!" she called.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Hello." Sarolina said shyly, turning around in an elegant spin as she greeted the newcomer. "I'm Sarolina Doviru."

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Hello," Violetta bowed, "I am Violetta Giunta."

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) Sarolina smiled, quite happy with the moment and forgetting her formalities. She dipped her knees down and curtsied with small movements. "Where are you from, might I ask?"

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Milano," she replied, "And you?"

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "I'm from the Ukraine." Sarolina said. "Is Milan nice? I've never been to Italy."

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "It is quite nice," she replied, "But I preferred Rome when I lived there."

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) Sarolina nodded and smiled again. "Are you here with anyone?"

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "No, it's just me," she smiled.

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Oh, me too! I would have loved to come with someone." She sighed. "No one seems to like me enough to date me..."

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Well, we can stay together," she shrugged, untying her mask and taking it off her face, "Since neither of us have dates."

((do make a character in our group!))

message 14: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Yes, that's a good idea!"

((I will! Sorry, I forgot.))

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((it's ok!))

"Wonderful," she smiled, "would you mind retying this for me? I will probably mess it up..." she held her mask up.

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Of course!" Sarolina swished and walked behind Violetta and swiftly tied the mask to her head, possibly a bit too tight.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Does it look good?" she turned around, waving her matching fan in front of her face.

message 18: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Yes, it does!" Sarolina said, non-chalantly touching the embroidery on her mask. It wasn't as elaborate or as feathery as Violetta's, but she liked it just the same. It seemed a little too simple though. She hoped all of the masks weren't as extravagant as Violetta's.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I haven't seen anyone else in their outfits yet," she turned around, "Where are they all?"

message 20: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "I don't know. I haven't made any good friends yet, but I do know the Empress is coming." Sarolina said reassuringly.

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Who?" she asked, "I do not know anyone here..."

message 22: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Oh, the Empress of China. Her name is very long so everyone abbreviates it. I call her Lissy. She's nice, but can be a bit..." Sarolina stretched her gloves as she made an extravagant motion. "I think she's coming with her boyfriend. I don't know his name yet."

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Oh, the Chinese one, right! I heard that her boyfriend ran away from her."

message 24: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Really! I have Latin with her, and she seems to not be liked so well. So they're not dating anymore?" Sarolina said, attaining a look of a gossiper.

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I don't know, I just heard that he ran away. I haven't met him yet, but I know that he has a very distinct Russian accent," she faked it, "zhat zounds like zhis."

((imagine my Russian accent lol))

message 26: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) Sarolina laughed. "I vill try to imitate zis russian accent." She tested, then laughed again. "I can't keep that."

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "I think he's still here, personally," she shrugged, "I heard one of the servants from America speaking, and every once and a while, he would sound a lot different - and Russian."

message 28: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) ((I vill have to go now and study for ze test. Goodbye!)

message 29: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Interesting. Do you know who it was?" Sarolina said anxiously. She suspected Stefey, but she hadn't really heard him speak with a Russian accent.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((Vyery good. Hyave fyun stydying fyor tyest.))

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "No," she said, "No name I know of."

message 32: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Meiling walked in, glancing around for Alekandr.

message 33: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Oh, here she is," Violetta whispered v

message 34: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "Yes, that's her." Sarolina waved to the Empress. "Hello Lissy!"

message 35: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Violetta stayed where she was, not wanting to attract too much attention. Hopefully her mask would keep her identity, should she make any unsavory aquaintances. It was a masquerade party, after all. And she would go by a German name... Yes, yes: Rosalinde. Von Eisenstein.

message 36: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) Sarolina looked at Violetta's unwillingness to go. "Would you like to go to the ballroom?" She asked politely.

message 37: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Hello the both of you."She grinned. "Has anyone seen Aleks? He said he'd be back for th ball!"

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Who?" Violetta faked a German accent.

message 39: by Angela (new)

Angela (skies) "I haven't, sorry!" Sarolina said with a casual tone. "We were just about to go into the ballroom. Would you like to come?"

message 40: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Stop that accent- it's terribly horrid and its so fake." She told Violetta. "Really, stop. You're not convincing me. I saw yourselves today." She turned to Sarolina. "Okay."

((Emma, where will she meet Aleks?))

message 41: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Violetta rolled her eyes.

message 42: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) ((Emma, Aleks!!!! WHERE?!?!?!?!?!))

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Let us proceed." She called out to both of them.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) ((Idk! It'll happen when the moment is right!))

"Sure," she smiled.

message 45: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) ((ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!))

"To the ballroom!" She announced, swirling her skirts in a swoosh of red and gold hand embroidered silk.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Okay," Violetta followed her obediently.

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Giuliano strode in, politely holding Lucinda's hand. "Let us not tell anyone our names," he said with smile, "And see if they recognize us. We will be the most magnificent here!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucinda smiled and laughed shaking her head. Even if they weren't she wouldn't care... She was here.. With Giuliano.. Her Giuliano...

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) And he was here with his Lucinda. "My brother once tried to arrange a carnevale in Florence," he told her, "But it didn't work. It only ever stuck in Venice," he smiled, a short bow to all of the people in the room, "Should we go dance?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucinda flushed... She didn't know how! She never had been to anything like this or wore anything like this.. For the tiniest moment she thought Giuliano deserved better then her... But she shook the thought away. "I..."

« previous 1 3 4 5

Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants

unread topics | mark unread