GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Getting Tackled - 2nd Quarter: Paying the Penalty (Playing the Game,  #2)
This topic is about Getting Tackled - 2nd Quarter
Self Publishing > Looking for review of erotic relationship novel

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lorraine (last edited May 04, 2014 05:06PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lorraine Loveit | 6 comments Can be read as a standalone, Getting Tackled is the 2nd book in "Playing the Game" series. Prior to release date of 1st June I would love to get a couple of reviews, both for Goodreads and Amazon.

This story focuses more on the relationship of the two main characters, rather than the erotic/bdsm elements.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Phil | 58 comments Loraine,

Are you open to review swaps?
If so let me know. You can check out my book "Suicide Plunge" at Smashwords , Amazon or on this site.
Let me know if that sounds workable.

Philip W. Arnold

Lorraine Loveit | 6 comments Phil wrote: "Loraine,

Are you open to review swaps?
If so let me know. You can check out my book "Suicide Plunge" at Smashwords , Amazon or on this site.
Let me know if that sounds workable.

Philip W. Arnold"

Sounds like a plan Phil. Would you like the first novel also Bounce Down? Regards Lorraine

Phil | 58 comments I think I'll stick with just "Getting Tackled"
Would you send me the PDF at:
parnold@gvsd.net

Suicide Plunge is available at www.amazon.com for 99 cents or www.smashwords.com for free.

Thanks

Phil | 58 comments Hi Loriane,

Just finished your review on "Getting Tackled" It was a new type of genre for me but very enjoyable. I posted the review here on Goodreads. Is there anywhere else I can post the review? Also, have you finished my book "Suicide Plunge" yet?

Phil

Lorraine Loveit | 6 comments Phil wrote: "Hi Loriane,

Just finished your review on "Getting Tackled" It was a new type of genre for me but very enjoyable. I posted the review here on Goodreads. Is there anywhere else I can post the review..."

Hi Phil, I have finished yours also (not my type of genre either haha). Sad at the end - I thought they would make it. Where do you want me to post reviews?

Can you please post a review on Amazon after 1st June when I publish.

Kind regards, Lorraine

Phil | 58 comments Hi Loraine,

I would like mine posted on Smashwords, Amazon , and Goodreads.
I will be very happy to post yours on Amazon as soon as it gets there!
Thanks

Phil

Lorraine Loveit | 6 comments Phil wrote: "Hi Loraine,

I would like mine posted on Smashwords, Amazon , and Goodreads.
I will be very happy to post yours on Amazon as soon as it gets there!
Thanks

Phil"

Hey Phil, posted reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. Smashwords says I have to purchase book to leave a review. I did download when it was free but it doesn't recognise that as a purchase.

Phil | 58 comments Loraine,

I appreciate the great review.
Please try posting the rating on Smashwords again.
I reset the price so you should be able to download it for free and then post the review. I'll keep checking for yours on Amazon and post my review there when it is listed
Thanks

Phil

Thanks!

Lorraine Loveit | 6 comments Phil wrote: "Loraine,

I appreciate the great review.
Please try posting the rating on Smashwords again.
I reset the price so you should be able to download it for free and then post the review. I'll keep chec..."

All done, added to Smashwords. Thanks for your review also. Its one of the things I like about Goodreads, reading genres that you would never expect to enjoy. Many thanks, Lorraine :D