KH's Dirty Angels discussion

The Devil's Reprise (Devils, #2)
This topic is about The Devil's Reprise
The Devils Duet > The Devil's Reprise

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alejandro (alesaenz) Hi! I want to share my review about the second book in the "Devils series" by Karina Halle. Truly great sequel!

The Devil's Reprise

message 2: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
Alejandro wrote: "Hi! I want to share my review about the second book in the "Devils series" by Karina Halle. Truly great sequel!

The Devil's Reprise"

Did you prefer the first book or the second in this series?

Alejandro (alesaenz) Kim B wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Hi! I want to share my review about the second book in the "Devils series" by Karina Halle. Truly great sequel!

The Devil's Reprise"

Did you prefer the first book or the second ..."

I loved both books. First one is quite interesting due the mystery around the story. And the second novel while one has more understanding of what is going on, having both main characters as narrators is a priceless access to know what are thinking both of them.

message 4: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alejandro wrote: "Kim B wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Hi! I want to share my review about the second book in the "Devils series" by Karina Halle. Truly great sequel!

The Devil's Reprise"

Did you prefer the first book ..."

That's almost exactly how I felt as well.
You really need to read the Experiment in Terror series. You will understand this series even better as there is some crossover. I want to re-read the whole EIT series - hope you will join the buddy reads when I host them :)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments Loved Dawn and Sage! Great review, Alejandro! :)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Kim B wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Kim B wrote: "Alejandro wrote: "Hi! I want to share my review about the second book in the "Devils series" by Karina Halle. Truly great sequel!

The Devil's Reprise"

Did you pref..."

Oh certainly I need to get into "Experiment in Terror" series. And since I really like how Karina Halle writes I knew that I will going to do it, but now that you tell that there is some crossover... ooooohhhh!!! That's exciting to know!!!!

Alejandro (alesaenz) Brandi wrote: "Loved Dawn and Sage! Great review, Alejandro! :)"

Me too ;) Thank you, Brandi!

Rachel | 74 comments These are another two books I have waiting to be read on my kindle!
Is it best to read the EiT series first or these? (I have so much reading to do!!)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Rachel wrote: "These are another two books I have waiting to be read on my kindle!
Is it best to read the EiT series first or these? (I have so much reading to do!!)"

Welcome to the club ;) So much good books, so little time :P

The good thing of "Devils series" is that it's a short series, only 2 books, while EiT is a longer series. I suppose that it doesn't affect which one to read first but definitely Kim is the best one to answer you that, with proper knowledge of both series.

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments Rachel wrote: "These are another two books I have waiting to be read on my kindle!
Is it best to read the EiT series first or these? (I have so much reading to do!!)"

I would probably start with this one, it's only two books and they are both out. Then jump into EiT, since the final book is due out in a few months. :)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Brandi wrote: "Rachel wrote: "These are another two books I have waiting to be read on my kindle!

I would probably start with ..."

Good plan ;)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments Lol, Alejandro. Great minds, think alike ;)

Rachel | 74 comments Thanks you guys! :) I was just thinking about the crossover Kim mentioned, it doesn't take much to confuse me so if it would make more sense to read one or the other first then that's what I will do! :)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Rachel wrote: "Thanks you guys! :) I was just thinking about the crossover Kim mentioned, it doesn't take much to confuse me so if it would make more sense to read one or the other first then that's what I will d..."

I don't think that it would affect much. I read first "Devils series" and Kim didn't mind or alert me that I should read "Experiment in Terror" first.

I think that's safe to read this shorter series first with no problem.

Rachel | 74 comments Thank you! :)

message 16: by Brandi (last edited May 05, 2014 11:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments Rachel wrote: "Thanks you guys! :) I was just thinking about the crossover Kim mentioned, it doesn't take much to confuse me so if it would make more sense to read one or the other first then that's what I will d..."

I don't think the crossover will be too confusing...you will learn about him sooner, but it shouldn't take anything away from the story.

message 17: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

I love how you guys are able to moderate while i'm away ;)

Rachel Alejandro & Brandi have 2 totally different experiences & are both totally right on the money! (IMO)
The crossover I mention is good regardless of which series you read first - you won't be confused either way. I agree that this is a good series to start with. As stated, its shorter and then you can read EIT before the last book is released :)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Kim B wrote: "I love how you guys are able to moderate while i'm away ;)

Rachel Alejandro & Brandi have 2 totally different experiences & are both totally right on the money! (IMO)
The crossover I mention is go..."

Glad of being of service ;)

Rachel | 74 comments Thank you Kim. I better get on with my reading I think!

message 20: by Kim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel wrote: "Thank you Kim. I better get on with my reading I think!"