KH's Dirty Angels discussion

Donners of the Dead > Donners of the Dead - what did you think?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Hi, I want to share my review of the novel "Donners of the Dead" by Karina Halle that it's absolutely great!!!

Donners of the Dead

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Great review, thanks for sharing.

I have Donners of the Dead downloaded on my kindle but I am a bit hesitant about reading it as I don't really like books about zombies!

message 3: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (bwsmith) | 15 comments Great review, Alejandro! I loved Donner too! :)

message 4: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Brandi wrote: "Great review, Alejandro! I loved Donner too! :)"

Awesome to know! :) I read your own review! Great!

message 5: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Rachel wrote: "Great review, thanks for sharing.

I have Donners of the Dead downloaded on my kindle but I am a bit hesitant about reading it as I don't really like books about zombies!"

Give it a try, the zombie issue is done in a different way. I think that you may like the novel.

message 6: by Jaime (last edited May 05, 2014 11:11AM) (new)

Jaime Rachel wrote: "Great review, thanks for sharing.

I have Donners of the Dead downloaded on my kindle but I am a bit hesitant about reading it as I don't really like books about zombies!"

I don't like reading about zombies either but i really enjoyed Donners of the Dead

message 7: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Jaime wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Great review, thanks for sharing.

I don't ..."

Excellent to know! :D

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Thanks guys. I will get round to reading it soon! :)

message 9: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Rachel wrote: "Thanks guys. I will get round to reading it soon! :)"

Hope you'd enjoy it :)

message 10: by Kim (last edited May 05, 2014 02:37PM) (new)

Kim Bailey (kimbaileywrites) | 353 comments Mod
Rachel wrote: "Great review, thanks for sharing.

The focus of the book (like most of Karina's work) is more on the characters and their development. Plus, these are not your typical zombies :)
Hope you give it a try.

message 11: by Raquel (new)

Raquel That's a great review Alejandro!

I have Donners of Dead in my kindle but haven't read it yet. But all of my friends' who've read it have loved it too.

message 12: by Alejandro (new)

Alejandro (alesaenz) Raquel wrote: "That's a great review Alejandro!

I have Donners of Dead in my kindle but haven't read it yet. But all of my friends' who've read it have loved it too."

Thank you, Raquel :)

I hope you'd be able to read it soon and enjoy it as much as your friends and us have done it.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 74 comments Kim B wrote: "Rachel wrote: "Great review, thanks for sharing.

The focu..."

I'll definitely read it at some point :)