Hetalia RP discussion

Country's houses > Philippine's House

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Philippine's house. She often has dinners with other countries here.

message 2: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Philippines sang as she cooked. Her long, dark hair was up in a ponytail and she skipped around the kitchen. She loved cooking or others and herself and often had other countries over. Some birds flew up on the windowsill and she smiled.

message 3: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Philippines flinched as he came in but smiled. "Hello Netherlands," she said. She put a plate in front of him.

message 4: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Oh, it's Adobo, a Filipino soup," Philippines said. She walked over to a window and closed it. She sighed and sat at the table.

message 5: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Bay leaves, beef, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pickling spice," she told him. She didn't take any food, she just ran her hands over her dress.

message 6: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Of course." Philippines grabbed a big pot of the soup and gave him another serving. "So how have you been?" she asked.

message 7: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Philippines gave a small smile. "I'm sure that you'll win sometime soon," she said, getting up. She started whistling and walking opened the window again.

message 8: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Philippines put a hand on his shoulder softly. "Some people loose sometimes." She shrugged. "It's natural."

message 9: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) Philippines gave a small frown at the junk food; she had always liked home cooked food better.

message 10: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) She shook her head. "No thank you. I really prefer home cooked food rather that garbage you call food, not to be rude."

message 11: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Because to me it is disgusting." She smiled. "Now would you like anything else?" She grabbed a mango from the fruit bowl and started peeling it for herself.

message 12: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Would you like it?" She asked, holding out the half peeled mango to him.

message 13: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) She gave it to him and sighed, leaning back in her chair.

message 14: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Of course," she told him. "I play basketball very well and I am very good at boxing."

message 15: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) "Of course. And of we play, I won't let you win." She smiled.

message 16: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) She raised an eyebrow. "The best of the best who had lost 3 games in a row?"

message 17: by goblin gender (new)

goblin gender (blanketedmelody) She smiled. "Whatever you say."