#MooGOT discussion

Number One: A Game of Thrones > Your thoughts and opinions?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Book Moo (new)

The Book Moo    (thebookmoo) | 26 comments Mod
Tell us your thoughts and opinions once you have finished the book or even during your read!

message 2: by The Book Moo (new)

Okay so i'm gonna kick this off with:

HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE THERE?!

I am so glad there is like a character glossary at the back! I'd be lost without it!

message 3: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenathegreat) SOOOOO LOOOONNGGG

message 4: by The Book Moo (new)

I agree, are you finished or...?

message 5: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 28 comments Mod
Heeeyyy, just wanted to see how you're all doing! =p Reach anything mind blowing yet? Aw who am I kidding? It's all mind blowing madness. Haha.

message 6: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollyheartagram) | 3 comments There are SO many characters that's why it's taking me forever to get through because I can't remember who everyone is lol.

But I'm in love with the first book so far.
I love the style it's written in, how it switches to a different character each chapter. That truly keeps it interesting for me.

message 7: by The Book Moo (new)

I totally agree Holly, each chapters a fresh look and different goings on! I find myself loving hearing from Jon, it's like a welcome surprise!
I keep using the character glossary at the back to remember who the Ser's follow/what family they're with!

message 8: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenathegreat) OMG I JUST FINISHED and can I say... THAT ENDING!!!

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollyheartagram) | 3 comments Yeah I had to do the same. But Jon is my favorite character for sure! & yes that ending was amazing! I loved it!

message 10: by Lara (new)

Lara (laraiswrite) | 28 comments Mod
That ending was the best sequel ending I've ever read! Favorite characters, anyone? Mine are Daenerys, Jon Snow, and Tyrion. =]

message 11: by Elena (new)

Elena (elenathegreat) Lara wrote: "That ending was the best sequel ending I've ever read! Favorite characters, anyone? Mine are Daenerys, Jon Snow, and Tyrion. =]"
Same and I like Robb a lot too

message 12: by The Book Moo (new)

I can't make my mind up with Tyrion! I like him but he's a lannister! BOOO!

Is it wrong that I dislike a child? Sansa is just too annoying!
Compared to Daenerys she's like a baby!
Oh my god guys, I love the quote "When you play a game of thrones you win or you die"
Awww poor Ned! I really loved him as a character!

message 13: by Tin (new)

Tin Manasan | 21 comments I've just finished book 4, on to book 5. Loved Bran, Samwell, Jon Snow, Arya storyline. Jaime is getting really interesting as a character. Davos as well. The Dorne plotline is really great in the books. Daeny was a favorite in the beginning but now... waiting for her to come out strong again. Can't wait to see how this series ends!!!

message 14: by Tin (new)

Tin Manasan | 21 comments I've just finished book 4, on to book 5. Loved Bran, Samwell, Jon Snow, Arya storyline. Jaime is getting really interesting as a character. Davos as well. The Dorne plotline is really great in the books. Daeny was a favorite in the beginning but now... waiting for her to come out strong again. Can't wait to see how this series ends!!!