Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Next Generation. (Harry Potter Roleplay) discussion

Other Places. > St Mungos Hospital.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoire was in her office in the hospital waiting for her next patient.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda whimpered as she watched her mother wave her off. She hung her head and played with the end of her ponytail and knocked on the door, standing in tiptoes.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoire opened the door and let the young girl in. "Hello dear. Take a seat," she said with a warm smile as she pulled out the girls file.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you!" Amanda said, her mood changed when shr saw the doctor and did as she was told.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now, this is just a check up so don't worry." she said used to dealing with children panicking.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" Amanda said happily. "You are very pretty, Miss!" She exclaimed.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you sweetie. Your pretty too. I need you to answer some questions for me. Can you do that?" she asked still smiling.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda nodded happily.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good. How often do you eat and what do you eat for each meal?"she asked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I eat five small meals a day!" She said. "I eat toast and yoghurt then some fruits during the day, and in the evening i eat lots of vegetables and chicken!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good. When was your last vaccination?" she asked making a note.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... last year during the summer holidays! When did you last go on holiday, Miss?" She asked tilting her head.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" It must be a year ago now. I went to Paris with my boyfriend. Where did you go?" she asked as she made another note.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me and my mummy went to the Zoo in London! But, we go there every year... by the animals are so fluffy!" Amanda giggled happily.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Sounds like you had fun. Okay next question, How much exercise do you do?" she said smiling.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda's face fell slightly. "I get chased a lot by the older students because of my," she said and tugged at the skin on her arm. "But I have my friends who run away with me too! We run about ten minutes a day! Apart from Saturday and Sunday!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay then." Victoire said frowning. Kids could be very cruel. She made another note. "Do you get injured a lot?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope! I am very nimble!" She said proudly, holding her head high.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good. Okay then I'm going to cast a few spells and they will tingle a bit okay? And then I'm going to give you an injection," she said. She then cast the spells.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda poured. "I don't like spells..."She mumbles.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know sweetie. But is the quickest way. Soon it will all be over," she said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are you checking for exactly?" Amanda asked, trying to keep her mind off of the subject.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Things like your heart beat and weight. Just generally checking your healthy," she said smiling. She grabbed her wand and cast one of the spells she needed to while smiling reassuringly at Amanda.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," Amanda said and stretched. "Do you have kids?" She asked curiously.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"No. I would like some through but my boyfriend thinks we are to young," she said as she recorded the results of her spell.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... you would make a really good mummy!" Amanda said brightly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you dear. Now the spell's finished it's work, so how about we find you a treat for being such a good girl," she said with a smile.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yay!" Amanda said swinging her legs back and forth. Her face was bright with her smile.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoire smiled back. She opened one of the cupboard doors and pulled out a box of Weasly Wizard Wheeze's and a box of chocolate frogs. "Take your pick sweetheart," she said.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm..." She said and picked a small frog. She opened it and took out the frog who didn't move and the little Amanda looked at the card. "Yay! I got Du-Dumble.. A man with a long beard and glasses!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dumbledore. He was a famous wizard who defeated Grindewald and played an important role in both wars with Voldemort," she said kindly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like him! His eyes twinkle!" Amanda said. "But he died..." She said sadly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes he did. He died protecting Harry. But deaths not always the end. The people who loved him will see him again in the next life." she said with a gentle smile.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... so when I die, will I see him?" She asked, confused.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Maybe... I don't know. You may see different people instead," she said remembering what Uncle Harry told her when he died- only for a short while mind you.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay.. I might get to see my baby brother!" She said happily.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Changed Lily's face claim again. It's Lily Collins now as the person who claimed Lily has left :( ))

"You might do," she said smiling. It was sad when children died more sad than when an adult died as least an adult has had time to live.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep! His name was going to be Alan!" She said blankly.

((Okay!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :) ))

" That's a nice name. Amanda and Alan. The two A's," she said with another smile.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yup! What would you want to call your kids?" She asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hmm Blair Elodie , Evelia Renee or Odette Adelia if it's a girl and if it's a boy Alexandre Louis, Thierry Jacques or Lance Austin," she said with a wistful smile.

((I'm half tempted to make Victoire pregnant but Evan hasn't finished Teddy yet if he is going to at all...))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are those French names?" She asked.

((Mhm, I hope he finishes him too! They're kids would look adorbs!)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes they would :) ))

"Yes they are. My mother's French so it would be honouring my heritage of course my boyfriend might think differently." she said with a smile.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... boys are useless at making decisions, that's what my mummy tells me about daddy when he wants dinner.." Amanda giggled.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoire laughed. "That they are. I grew up in large family and all my male cousins are useless at decision making to," she said.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your name, Miss?" She asked. The doctor said that she had a large family, possibly she was a Weasley? Or a Potter?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

" Victoire Isabella Weasley. The oldest child of the Potter- Weasley clan," she said with a smile. She had been born two years after the battle of Hogwarts on it's anniversary which must been something... It was also the reason for her name Victoire- Victory.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought you were a Weaslery!" Amanda said. "Potter's and Weasley's are nice! They saved Hogwarts!" She said whilst giving Victoire a beaming smile

« previous 1

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The...

unread topics | mark unread