Roleplays and Random Spam discussion

Roleplays > Wish i was you&Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,453 (1453 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Should I list some idea's or do you have one?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Okay then. ummm

1) werewolf's
2) vampire's
3) ghost hunter\ ghosts
4) Mermaids
5) Forbidden love
6) Shadow falls
7) Something close to Matched
8) Romince
9) Action
10) Forbidden game
11) Vamps\werewolf's
12) Siren (s)

idk that's all I got at the moment.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) cool, so what do you think the plot should be?

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 732 comments Student teacher or I've some others but I don't know if u would like them

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 732 comments Idk I don't think I can I can

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 732 comments I'm too afraid of being put done for my lame ideas

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 732 comments Ok they are lame ((some are for GxG))

Mother daughter
Mother son
Student teacher
Boss intern

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I'm trying ta think of how we'd make one of those part of the mermaid thing...

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 732 comments It wasn't 4 it was 5 sorry lol

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Oh lol okay. we could do boss\ intern or Student\teacher those sound interesting.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Okay so do you want to plan out a little bit of the plot or just make the charters and start? Oh by the way i'm not sure how much longer I'll be on cause my battery is dying.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally | 732 comments Um I don't care and I understand

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) mmm how bout we make them and just wing it... kk

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) huh, lets see.

Name:
Looks:
acts:
History:

I guess

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) I'll let you make urs first seeing as I have to come up with mine yet

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) Name: Kat
Looks: red hair with gold highlights, brown eyes, slim-ish, tall-ish.
acts: nice, funny, sarcastic, witty, outgoing.
History: idk

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30