YA Book Club! :D discussion

Under the Never Sky > 1st thoughts on the book

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited May 09, 2014 05:20PM) (new)

Rebecca (becca_leeee) Hi Everyone
I've just added our May book, Under the Never Sky. Please feel free to post any comments/thoughts here. Bec :)

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter I read the book and thought it was really good :) I like the characters, at first I wasn't so keen on Aria but then warmed to her really quickly after a few chapters. Will definitely be buying the next in the series! :)

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle I've read about a fifth and it's really good, a lot better than I expected! This book has been on my shelf for ages and I thought it would be just another dystopian, nothing special but it actually isn't! I'm intrigued! :)

message 4: by Elle (new)

Elle Are other people still reading this?? If not, you're missing out! ;) I loved this one, I'm glad it was picked. Especially the first half was really good, it just sucked me in and I felt it has a bit of a Fantasy feel to it (and I love fantasy!). The second half of the book was a bit more boring, but overall I really liked Under The Never Sky.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter I read it and enjoyed it :) ordered the second one the other day, on my bookshelf waiting to be read :)

message 6: by Elle (new)

Elle Rachel, you should also read the novella! :) It's called Roar and Liv.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Gunter Oh thanks, I'll have to take a look at that :) I liked Roar's character in the book so will definitely have to give this a read!