Making Connections discussion

Friends in Dark Corners
This topic is about Friends in Dark Corners
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3173. FRIENDS IN DARK CORNERS by Jill H. O'Bones

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6343 comments Mod
Friends in Dark Corners by Jill H. O’Bones Jill H. O’Bones
Genre: Horror, Dark Fantasy
Page Count: 291

Book Description:
Jessie knows she has knocked on death’s door for a seventh time when she wakes up in a nursing home, and she can feel the night terrors that have been tormenting her since she was three were waiting.

The dream door she had been hiding behind will not open, but a new friend shows her another way and the Terrors are furious.
They are coming, but not in her dreams, and they will never give up.

Be one of the first 7 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: Any via Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:

Elke (misspider) | 87 comments I'm really not quite sure what to expect from this novel, but the summary definitely caught my attention. I would love to delve into Jessie's dreamworld!

Format: mobi
Email: misspider@freakmail.de

Thanks!

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill O’Bones (jill_h_obones) | 17 comments Elke

I sent you the link and coupon code.

message 4: by Elke (last edited Jun 15, 2014 10:52PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Elke (misspider) | 87 comments Finished the book over the weekend and here is my review. It was a great read, thanks for sharing!

I was not sure whether I should really mark it as containing spoilers, but I chose to go the cautious way. What do you think?

P.S.: Will add my review to amazon and b&n soon.

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill O’Bones (jill_h_obones) | 17 comments Elke

Thank you for your review, I'm glad you liked!!!! I would say your review flirted on the edge of spoilerville, but on the other hand it gives potential readers a little more to decide if it's a book for them.

Thank you again for taking a peek!

Theresa | 15 comments I would love to read this book! It sounds interesting!

Maxine (Booklover Catlady) (booklovercatlady) | 21 comments Hi, I am keen to read and review this novel.

I prefer mobi format for Kindle if possible please.

My email is: maxine.groves71@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 8: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay (lindz2012) | 11 comments I would love to read this book and review it. It really look interesting. Would mind checking out my blog: ben7200608.wix.com.nrc14

I can post post on BN, my blog site, Goodreads and shelfari

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments Lisa
underwood222@comcast.net
MOBI format please

message 10: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Johns | 107 comments I would love to read this book - dkj@cableone.net - pdf if possible please.

REMEMBER UKRAINE NOW ReadingReindeer (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 42 comments Sounds excellent!
Archie.standwood.author@gmail.com
Mobi

Posting on GR, Amazon, B&N, my review blog

Thank you, Mallory Heart Reviews

message 12: by Jill (new)

Jill O’Bones (jill_h_obones) | 17 comments Coupon codes sent to Maxine, Lisa, Deborah, Theresa, Lindsay, and Mallory.

I have three more coupons up for grabs if anyone else is interested.

Thank you!!!

Jill

message 13: by Red (new)

Red Carma (redcarma) | 2 comments I am interested currently trying to write a thriller and need some inspirations.
Natlyncarmon@gmail.com

message 14: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

message 15: by Jill (new)

Jill O’Bones (jill_h_obones) | 17 comments Red wrote: "I am interested currently trying to write a thriller and need some inspirations.
Natlyncarmon@gmail.com"

Red
I've sent you the coupon code.

Jill

message 16: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) id be interested.

message 17: by Jill (new)

Jill O’Bones (jill_h_obones) | 17 comments Linda wrote: "id be interested."

I've sent you the coupon code also.

Jill

message 18: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Johns | 107 comments Read, enjoyed & reviewed on Goodreads, Amazon & B&N.