Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6160 comments Mod
Killing Rosa by Lynn Kear Lynn Kear
Genre: Crime Fiction
Page Count: 229

Book Description:
Killing Rosa is the sequel to the award-winning crime novel, Black-Hearted Bitch.

Former hit man Kell Digby, eager for a distraction after her girlfriend Gretchen dumps her, is hired by ex-boss Rosa to take out a business competitor in Miami. The simple hit turns complicated, and Kell is forced to match wits with a dangerous foe.

Be one of the first 15 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: PDF, MOBI

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Kear NOTE: This is crime fiction. It contains profanity (lots of it), violence, and lesbian sex. It won't be to everyone's taste.

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 139 comments Looks like I'm the first one on the list. Yea me!
J L Hill
author@jlhill-books.com
A MOBI copy please. And don't worry about the profanity, violence, or lesbian sex, I can handle it. If you read my crime novel, Killer with a Heart, you will see nothing is too far out there.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in your request

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Kear Thanks, JL. I've sent the MOBI.

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 139 comments Got it. Thanks.

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 139 comments My review is in https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog... thanks for the read. I'll post the link for Amazon when it is approved.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Kear Thanks for the review, JL! Much appreciated.

J.L. Hill (authorjlhill) | 139 comments As promised, here is the link to the review on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/review/R2J3PPIJ...

message 10: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments Lisa
underwood222@comcast.net
MOBI format please

I have not read the first book, is that a problem?

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Kear The MOBI has been sent, Lisa. No problem if you haven't read the first book in the series.

message 12: by Linda (new)

Linda (beaulieulinda117gmailcom) l'll take a mini please.

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Kear Linda, I need your email address. And not sure which format you prefer?