Making Connections discussion

Moments in Time: The Complete Novella Collection (Moments In Time, #1-3)
This topic is about Moments in Time
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 3171. MOMENTS IN TIME: The Complete Novella Collection by Dori Lavelle

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 6073 comments Mod
Moments In Time The Complete Novella Collection by Dori Lavelle Dori Lavelle
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Page Count: 386

Book Description:
˃ ENTANGLED MOMENTS

A deadly accident can take a life in more than one way.

Four years ago, Carlene Adams made a deadly mistake. A tragic accident derailed the future she'd hoped for, taking the life of the man she'd planned to spend forever with.

As a self-imposed penance for her solitary sin, Carlene has given up on every dream she ever had. She has committed to spend every remaining moment trying to make up for that one instance when everything changed.

Then she gets a second chance.

When Carlene meets Nick Johnson, the single kiss they share awakens the desires she shoved aside for so long. Suddenly she wants more than what she believe she deserves. Will she ever see him again?

A thing of fate.

Leaving the life she built on regret, Carlene waits for fate to intervene. But just as she begins to believe in a fresh start, she's forced to realize a horrible truth—one with the power to send her second chance crashing before it even takes off.

Nick isn't who she thought he was. She isn't the girl he believed her to be, either. Their lives were intertwined even before they met, and if Carlene tells him the truth, she’ll risk tearing them apart—for good.

˃ REKINDLED MOMENTS

The truth will always find a way out.

Carlene Adams' new life has been an illusion, her newfound joy just for rent. The life she craves can't really belong to a girl who is responsible for someone's death.

Her greatest fear has been realized. Nick Johnson, her second chance at love, has discovered her true identity and disappeared from her life.

She will need to find a way to move on without Nick. But the memories of their time together haunt her relentlessly. As Serendipity's Businessman of the Year, his face is everywhere—in magazines, on the television screen, and behind her eyelids. Soon, rumors about her past cause her life to spin out of control, and she finds herself even further from her dreams.

But Carlene is good at hiding from the past. She's done it once before. She can do it again. She can leave her hometown and begin again somewhere new. But she can't move on without telling Nick the truth about the life he thinks she took, and everything that came before.

˃ BITTERSWEET MOMENTS

Can the embers of an old life ignite the flames of a new love?

Six years ago, Melisa Bergfeld’s husband died. As the grief of losing him tore into her, she lost his last gift to her—their unborn child—and her hopes and dreams turned to ashes.

Left with a life she no longer wants, she seeks salvation in a homeless shelter. For a while, that’s more than enough.

But when a fire breaks out, in walks the man who will try to save her life—if she’ll let him.

Florian “Heat” Dane has left behind a trail of broken hearts in his wake, including pieces of his own. For all the girls he’s used to fill the hole in his heart, there has been just one he could never erase from his memories. But when Melisa married his best friend Scott Bergfeld, he knew she would never be his the way she’d been the one unforgettable night they spent together. Now that she’s back in his life, he will do anything to recapture her heart, even if it means giving away his own.

Heat still has the power to ignite passion in Melisa, something she both desires and rejects. He’s a known heartbreaker, and if there is one thing Melisa doesn’t need, it’s another crack in her heart. But when he confesses his love for her, she fears her secrets from the past will surface. And she might be the one to break his heart this time.

Be one of the first 30 to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble if applicable.

Formats available: PDF, MOBI, EPUB

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

Reviewers:

message 2: by Lindsay (new) - added it

Lindsay (lindz2012) | 11 comments Lindsay
Email: Ben200608@gmail.com
Review: Goodreads, BN, Shelfari, Blog
Format: PDF,or Epub
I will try and do that in 4 weeks
I will promote it a bit by putting Amazon links in Review for people to buy and Barnes and Noble.
Blog: ben7200608.wix.com/nrc14

Tami Tami
tamislawncare@gmail.com
epub

message 4: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 94 comments Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com
epub

message 5: by Jane (new)

Jane (janejonesreviews) | 23 comments Jody
janeflowersgarden@hotmail.com
PDF, please
Review on Goodreads & on Amazon (Jane Jones)

message 6: by rachel ☾ (new)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) Rachel
rachelsreadingcorner11@gmail.com
Mobi pls
Reviews on my blog, Amazon, Leafmarks, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook and Bloglovin' (see my GR bio for my blog address)

message 7: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments Lisa
underwood222@comcast.net
MOBI format please

message 8: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda Farrell (vanaef) | 3 comments Rhonda
vanae1962@yahoo.com
Mobi

message 9: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Fasheun (gemmafash) | 31 comments Gemma

gemmafasheun@gmail.com

pdf

thanks

message 10: by Rochelle (last edited Sep 13, 2014 08:08PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rochelle (biblioaddict) Rochelle
ellamonte4@hotmail.com
I will post my review on GoodReads and my blog. I'll try to put it on Amazon too.
Whatever format that works on an Ipad :)

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) sent in all requests up to here

message 12: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 12 comments I would love too read and review stbutler2002@gmail.com epub

message 13: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Fasheun (gemmafash) | 31 comments I didn't receive anything yet.

Rochelle (biblioaddict) I don't have it either

message 15: by Voidvamp (new)

Voidvamp Email: Spartananon@gmail.com
Review: Goodreads & Amazon
Format: PDF or Epub

message 16: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Fasheun (gemmafash) | 31 comments Still nothing in my email.

message 17: by rachel ☾ (new)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) Same here. :(

message 18: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Foster (lmurnc) | 53 comments or here, would love to get it.

message 19: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14658 comments Mod
I will try to contact the author again and see if I get any response. If not I may have to close up the thread. I will let you know if I get a response.

message 20: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments Hi Tana,

So sorry, i just got your email. I'm on holiday with little access to internet. I'll send out the review copies as soon as i get back home tomorrow. Thank you so much everyone for the interest. I'm really blown away. Dori

message 21: by Stacie (new)

Stacie | 12 comments Stbutler2002@gmail.com epub please thankyou

message 22: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments I've contacted everyone up to here. Thank you so much.

message 23: by Gemma (new)

Gemma Fasheun (gemmafash) | 31 comments I got it. Thank you.

message 24: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments You're very welcome, Gemma. Thank you also.

Rochelle (biblioaddict) Thanks for the copy! I can't wait to read it :)

message 26: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments Thank you also rochelle. I hope you enjoy it.

message 27: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14658 comments Mod
sent in your request Sonia

message 28: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments I sent you an email, Sonia.

message 29: by Geetanjali (new)

Geetanjali | 8 comments I would like to read and review the complete novella collection if it's still available.
geets.zenith@gmail.com
Mobi please.

Thank you,
Geetanjali

message 30: by Dori (new)

Dori Lavelle | 39 comments I emailed you a copy, Geetanjali. Thank you so much.