Beta Reader Group discussion

Betas Offering FREE Services > able to read many genres

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raven (new)

Raven Honeycutt (raven_nevermore) | 12 comments Hello. My name is Raven and I am a lover of all kinds of books. I love books who grab me from the very beginning. I am willing to read almost any kind of book an nd offer honest feedback. If you are interested shoot me a pm or email me. Dramasilver@gmail.com is the best way to contact me.

Thank you
Raven

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice Lake (AliceLake) | 33 comments Hi Raven,

I sent you an e-mail just now with a request.

Thank you,

Alice Lake

message 3: by R (new)

R | 75 comments Hi Raven I'm so interested in your services. I will send you an email today.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Raven! Sent you an e-mail :D

message 5: by Victor (new)

Victor Cesena | 29 comments Hi Raven,

I will send you an e-mail.

Best Regards, Victor

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan (mamamegan) | 16 comments Hi Raven! I sent you an e-mail synopsis :)

message 7: by Lawrence (new)

Lawrence | 42 comments Raven, please let me know if you're interested in reading my novel? The work is polished. You can email me at: lpobrien7277@gmail.com
LaWrenCE

Title: "Skipping Stones along the Kìchì Sibi"
Period: 1794-1816
Genre: Historical Fiction/with Fantasy substory
Language: English
Rating: Some War violence
Age Level >16
Length: 135,000 (Slightly shorter than Last of the Mohicans)

Storyline:
This is about people drawn to a waterfall. The Kìchì Sibi runs through it.
An Irishman runs from a landlord who is tries to kill him. He continues to try to kill him in the new land.
An Algonquin woman, paddles against waves of mystery, foreboding and desolation.
A New Englander from near the Mohawk valley struggles to maintain order and influence in order stake his claim.
A free black man from a town near Boston brings his small children and the memories of his dead wife to a place with an undefined future.
Each crosses the paths of a Púca and the Wìsakedjà. Each have their sights on how to traverse through conflict, subterfuge and maybe redemption.